USA Study Visa Details
- Bachelor (Undergraduates): 4 Years
- Master (Graduate): 2 Years
- MBA: 2 to 3 Years
- Fall (August)
- Spring (January)
- Summer (May)
Eligibility For Admission
Bachelor (Undergraduate): minimum academic requirements 12th with 50% & TOEFL-iBT 61 to 90 OR IELTS 5.5 to 6.0 bands & SAT.
Master of Science/Engineering (Graduate): minimum academic requirements is Bachelor with 55% & TOEFL-iBT 71 to 80 between OR IELTS 6.0 to 6.5 bands and GRE score 295+.
MBA: minimum academic requirement is Bachelor with 55% & TOEFL-iBT 71 to 80 between OR IELTS 6.0 to 6.5 bands and GMAT score 320 to 600.
List of Documents Required
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets with Passing Certificate.
- Bachelor's Mark Sheets & Transcripts.
- Bachelor's Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Bonafide Certificate.
- 3 Recommendation Letters.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Bank Letter for financial support.
- Affidavit of Support.
- Test scores sheet (IELTS/TOEFL-iBT/PTE/GRE/GMAT/SAT).
- Passport Copy.
- Resume & Work Experience Letters (If any).
Two types of employement Options available are:
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) - During the study, as a part of course. (i.e Internship). Duration maximum 9 months.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Optional Practical Training Extension (OPT) - For Science and Engineering courses. Duration maximum up to 36 months and can file H1B.
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) - For most of the Management & Arts courses duration is 12 months.