Welcome to Rakesh Professional Institute, These terms and conditions are a legally binded document. You should read them carefully and make sure they contain everything you want and contains nothing that you are not prepared to agree with. These conditions replace all previous Contracts, Understandings and Representations in relation to our Goods and Services, whether spoken or written. These terms and conditions are additional to any existing Contracts and Agreements must supersede any contradictions in existing contracts.
The terms and conditions outlined below pertain to all Communications and Relationships between the Client or Prospective client(s) (you) and Rakesh Professional Institute (ourselves), who may also trade under Rakesh Professional Institute
We reserve the right to cancel any commitments or obligations made in any documentation or information exchanged should you fail to comply with any of the conditions outlined in these terms, including the right to invoice in full for all work, expenses, fees and associated costs in connection with the project. Should this occur, all licenses or permissions to use our work will be revoked.
Rakesh Professional Institute Registered in India. Registered Office: SCO:90, Mugal Canal, Karnal - 132001, Haryana.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the Accuracy, Timeliness, Performance, Completeness or Suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a Criminal Offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Rakesh Professional Institute prior written consent.
- You hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, messages and calls from Rakesh Professional Institute and members of Rakesh Professional Institute as long as you are a registered member of Rakesh Professional Institute
- In order to protect Rakesh Professional Institute and/or our Members from any abuse / misuse, Rakesh Professional Institute reserves the right to take appropriate steps as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion in order to protect interest of other Members
- You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond / interact with Rakesh Professional Institute and/or its members
- Rakesh Professional Institute reserves the right to screen communications/advertisements that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting unwarranted/obscene communications/advertisements at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member
- Rakesh Professional Institute Members who subscribe to the Rakesh Professional Institute Select Service hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them
Content Posted on the Site
- You understand and agree that Rakesh Professional Institute may delete any listing, content, communication, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of Rakesh Professional Institute violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either Rakesh Professional Institute and/or its Members.
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to Rakesh Professional Institute the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Site and to Rakesh Professional Institute Centre members from time to time.
- Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content which:
- is blatantly offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry , hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
You are solely responsible for your advertisement/communications with other Rakesh Professional Institute Members. Rakesh Professional Institute reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Rakesh Professional Institute also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, Rakesh Professional Institute is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. Rakesh Professional Institute expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members inter-se.
Payments for the services offered by Rakesh Professional Institute shall be on a 100% advance basis. (Unless an exception made under a special offer) The payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Rakesh Professional Institute. Limited and it offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
Rakesh Professional Institute. limited gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. Rakesh Professional Institute. Limited undertakes no liability for free services and trial accounts. Rakesh Professional Institute. Limited reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
Subscriber must read all the documents related to the service carefully as we do not guarantee any results by use of the portal as fully subscribed member.
Breach of confidentiality & accidental breach of confidentiality
Any email from Rakesh Professional Institute and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you arenotified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Transmission of viruses Via Email
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email sent by any representative of Rakesh Professional Institute. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
Entering into contracts
No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Rakesh Professional Institute with another party by email without express written confirmation by the Director.
Company's liability towards any Emails sent out by colleagues, consultants, Free-lancers and other representatives of Rakesh Professional Institute.
Any views or opinions presented in emails are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees or other kinds of representatives are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication.
- Rakesh Professional Institute is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content/listing posted on the Site or in connection with the Rakesh Professional Institute Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilizedin the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the Rakesh Professional Institute Service whether online or offline.
- Rakesh Professional Institute assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by Rakesh Professional Institute to its Members.
- Rakesh Professional Institute is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting and/or in connection with the Rakesh Professional Institute Service.
- Under no circumstances will Rakesh Professional Institute be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Rakesh Professional Institute Site or transmitted to Rakesh Professional Institute Members.
- Rakesh Professional Institute expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content/listing posted on the Site / made available to Rakesh Professional Institute by any Members or the users of the Site or any third party.
- All quotes from Rakesh Professional Institute are valid for 30 days following the date of email transmission. Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in written communication by the sales team are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India
Limitation on Liability
In no event will Rakesh Professional Institute be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Rakesh Professional Institute Service, even if Rakesh Professional Institute has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Rakesh Professional Institute's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Rakesh Professional Institute, for the Service during the term of membership.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Delhi, India only.
- By becoming a Member of the Rakesh Professional Institute service, you agree to receive certain specific email from Rakesh Professional Institute and/or its group sites. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason quickly and easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link enclosed in the mail or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Rakesh Professional Institute service, contains the entire agreement between you and Rakesh Professional Institute regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect
By becoming a member of Rakesh Professional Institute and/or using the Services of the Site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read and understood the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
Contact us with any questions regarding this service agreement.