About Yukon University:
• The main campus is located in Whitehorse, the capital city of the Yukon Territory.
• 700 full-time students in credit programs
• 4,700 students in part-time or non-credit/CE classes.
• 11 community campuses
• Affordable tuition fees and living costs
• Small class sizes
• Safe and friendly environment
• Yukon Nominee opportunity available upon graduation
• Many outdoor opportunities and rich First Nations culture
• Yukon University hosts approximately 130+ international students per semester from 15 countries including India, Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam, Thailand, France, Switzerland, Mexico, and Columbia.
• Capital city: Whitehorse
• Population: Yukon Territory 37,642 and Whitehorse 29,092 (March 2016)
• Employment rate: 71.6% (June 2016)
• Unemployment rate: 5.2% (June 2016) Yukon’s economic sectors: agriculture, energy, film & sound, fishing, hunting, mining and exploration, tourism, and trapping.
Location & Campuses: 500 College Drive, PO Box 2799, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 5K4
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees Range: Tuition Fees Per Year $ 12,000 CAD (Approx.)
6.0 bands overall, no less than 6.0 in each module for Diploma, Certificate, and Bachelor’s programs.
• Minimum 50% and above (higher second class) is must.
• Fresher with good academics (Close to 60% and above) will have a good chance to get admit + Visa.
• Gap in studies cannot be more than 5 years (No Justification required for less than 5 Years Gap)
• Backlogs in core subjects and the number of backlogs in the same subject are being viewed with attention.
• Maximum number of 8 backlogs will be accepted. (For 12 + 4 years Bachelors Degree max. 8 backlogs & for 12 + 3 years Bachelors Degree max. 4 backlogs accepted)
• In case of more than 8 backlogs, there should be 60% in the last 2 semesters and no backlogs.
• Core subject grads should be minimum 50% and above including Maths & English
- For Medical students, marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 50% or above.
- For Non-Medical students, marks in Maths, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 50% or above.
- For Commerce students, marks in Accounting, Statistics, Business & Economics should be close to 50% or above.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva