About Yorkville University:
• Yorkville University was established in 2003 in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
• The University is private and non-denominational, delivering practitioner-oriented degree programs that bridge the gap between theory and practice, leading to rewarding professional careers.
• In 2015, Yorkville University was granted authority in British Columbia to offer a Bachelor of business administration, with specializations in Accounting, SupplyChain Management, Project Management, and EnergyManagement.
• Yorkville University is dedicated to academic excellence through the delivery of rigorous academic programs delivered using highly effective, engaging teaching methods.
• Yorkville University faculty members are recognized professionals who hold advanced degrees in their fields of expertise.
• The entire curriculum at Yorkville University is carefully designed to optimize the learning experience by facilitating a high level of faculty-student and student-student communication.
• Yorkville University provides academic programs that allow students to integrate career advancement studies with their personal and professional lives.
O129034707957 (British Columbia)
Location & Campuses:
ONTARIO: Yorkville University, 2000 Steeles Avenue West, Concord, ON, Canada, L4K 4N1
BRITISH COLUMBIA: Yorkville University, 1090 West Georgia St, Suite 700, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6E 3V7
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees Range:
$ 13,500 CAD to $ 14,500 CAD Per Annum for a 4 Years program.
$ 17,000 CAD to $ 18,000 CAD Per Annum for a 2.5 Years program (4Year equivalency) (Changes to Tuition rates will be announced at least 3 months prior to the start of the term to which they apply).
6.0 BANDS OVERALL, NO LESS THAN 5.5 BANDSACCEPTED
• Overall 55% in Grade 12, no less than 50% in core subjects.
• Specialization in Accounting aligns with the CharteredProfessional Accountants (CPA) and Canadian PayrollAssociation (CPA) licenses
• Specialization in Project Management helps fulfill some project Management Institute (PMI) requirements
• Eligibility to apply for Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP), valid up to 3 years
• The University does not provide Airport pickup and accommodation services but assists the students on a case to case basis. The University, however certainly helps a student in finding housing and arranging airport pickup at the student’s expense.