About Wilfrid Laurier University:
• Founded in 1911, Wilfrid Laurier is a 107-year-old University. It changed its name from Waterloo Lutheran University to Wilfrid Laurier University in 1973.
• Most sustainable campus in Ontario (2017, Corporate Knights)
• National ranking in “Student Career Services” (CERIC)
• National ranking in “Satisfaction with the decision to attend Laurier” (2017 and2018, Maclean's)
• National ranking in “Course instructors” (2017, Maclean’s)
• National ranking in “Residence living and extracurricular activities” (2017, Maclean’s)
• Laurier has the largest business degree co-op program in Canada.
• 19,500+: Students, 1,800+: Graduate students and 17,700+: Undergraduate students.
• 1:25 Laurier’s faculty-to-student ratio.
• 99.80% Graduates from 2017 who have secured employment or undertook postgraduate studies after graduation.
• 70% Laurier co-op students who find employment in and around Toronto.
• 900 Employers who recruit co-op students at Laurier every year.
• 4,900 Co-op jobs posted every year.
• 9,000 Co-op interviews held every year.
• 1,000,000 Printed volumes in the Laurier Library.
Location & Campuses:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON N2L 3C5, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$236 (CAD$156 Application Fee + CAD$70 Supplementary Fee+ CAD$10 International Service Fee)
Tuition Fees Range: $ 26,242 to $ 32,013 CAD + Health Insurance - $ 612 CAD (Participation in UniversityHealth Insurance Plan-UHIP is mandatory).
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands.
• Average Co-op salary for Arts and Science students - $560 CAD per week for 10-12weeks. Average C-op salary for Business and Economics students - $684-$810 CADper week for 16 weeks.
We have recently updated our entrance scholarships, which increase the award amounts for students with admissions averages between 80 and 94.9%. Entrance scholarships are assessed automatically based on students' admissions averages, and no separate application is required. Entrance Scholarship Grid
Admission Average Award
We are also working on new scholarships worth $10,000 CAD each. Applications for this new scholarship will be available in the coming months.