About Western University:
• Western’s Faculty of Education provides high-quality academic and practical studies in education.
• The University offers many opportunities for professional growth.
• Western University’s programs emphasize developing the knowledge, skills, qualities, and habits of mind that define professional teachers and leaders in education.
• Western’s faculty members offer world-renowned research expertise and practical teaching experience - they are leaders in their fields and are dedicated to students' success.
• Students enjoy individual support and guidance throughout their program from experienced and caring faculty advisors.
• Students have access to current library materials, extensive curriculum resources, and outstanding service by library personnel.
• Western University’s faculty regularly hosts education-related seminars, lectures, events, and community activities
Location & Campuses: 1151 Richmond Street, London, Ontario, Canada, N6A 3K7
Application Fees: CAD$115
Tuition Fees Range:
$ 30,168 CAD. Tuition Fees for the first 12 months will be approximately $ 20,000 CAD
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands.
• Any Bachelor Degree with 4 years’ Duration OR 3 Years’Bachelors + Masters’ Degree. B.Ed. students can also apply
• 70% overall required in the previous degree
• 2-3 Years of Work Experience Recommended