About Vancouver Community College:
• Vancouver Community College is a public community college in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
• VCC founded in 1965, it is the largest and oldest community college in British Columbia.
• VCC is with over 140 certificate and diploma programs.
• VCC has two campuses, Broadway and Downtown, both located in the city of Vancouver The college accommodates 26,000 students each year from a variety of nations, about 8 percent of who mare international students.
Location & Campuses: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
1. Downtown Campus (VCC's Downtown campus is located in Vancouver's historic Gastown neighbourhood) and
2. Broadway Campus (VCC's Broadway campus is located in East Vancouver,about 10 minutes from downtown)
Application Fees: CAD$145
Tuition Fees Range: $ 13,000 to $ 15,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.0 no less than 5.5 for Diploma and Overall 6.5 no less than 6.0 for PG
• Notarized documents required for Application Process. (Paper base Application)
• After receiving ALL documents and fees as required, the application will be considered COMPLETE and it will be reviewed within three weeks.
• A letter of Acceptance will be issue within 6-8 weeks.
• $1500 Non-Refund Deposit require to pay before the deadline mentioned in offer letter.
• Airport pickup service available. Need to inform to International student advisor at the time of requirement. Please remind students to arrive in Canada 1 or 2 weeks before classes begin.
• Many high demand programs fill quickly. Check availability and apply while program space is open.
• Applicants with a valid study permit Applications are accepted if seats are open Application accepted before 4 Months of Start Date.
Notes: VCC Accept 9-10 Backlog And 10 years of Gap Acceptable after lastEducation. Documents for the gap is required.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva