About Vanier College:
• Vanier College is a public English language college that blends tradition and leading-edge technological facilities on its tree-shaded 20-acre campus. Surrounded by the lively neighborhood of the Montreal Borough of Saint Laurent, Vanier is easily accessible by public transportation and to downtown.
• Vanier College is highly respected among Quebec’s colleges and has over 8,500 students inure-university and career programs as well as attestation, credited courses and language preparation courses at Continuing Education.
• College deliver reputable programs that allow students to easily transition into university or the job market after graduation.
• Vanier is one of the most cosmopolitan colleges in the province of Quebec, representing nationalities from all corners of the globe, and is a leader at supporting students’integration into Canadian and Quebec society.
• Above all, Vanier is well known for its welcoming learning environment where students are treated as individuals, and where the highly qualified faculty and staff help each student identify and attain his or her academic, career and personal goals.
Location & Campuses:
821 Avenue Sainte-Croix, Montreal, Quebec, H4L 3X9, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$85
Tuition Fees Range: $ 13,000 per anum
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.0 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands.