About University Of Waterloo:
• In just half a century, the University of Waterloo, located at the heart of Canada’s technology hub,has become a leading comprehensive university with more than 36,000 full- and part-time student sin undergraduate and graduate programs.
• Consistently ranked Canada’s most innovative university, Waterloo is home to advanced research and teaching in science and engineering, mathematics and computer science, health, environment,arts and social sciences. From quantum computing and nanotechnology to clinical psychology and health sciences research, Waterloo brings ideas and brilliant minds together, inspiring innovations with real impact today and in the future.
• As home to the world's largest post-secondary co-operative education program, Waterloo embraces its connections to the world and encourages enterprising partnerships in learning,research, and commercialization. With campuses and education centers on four continents, and academic partnerships spanning the globe, Waterloo is shaping the future of the planet.
• Career Success - Waterloo is ranked 25 in the world for graduate employ ability (QS Graduate Employ ability Rankings 2019)
• Waterloo goes beyond the classroom, to a place where experience is the teacher. Beyond problems to solutions that address social, technical and economic needs. Beyond the laboratory, to the research that propels industries, organizations and society
Location & Campuses: 200 University Ave W, Waterloo, ONTARIO N2L 3G1, Canada
CAD $ 125 (Non-Refundable) For Masters
CAD $ 251 - CAD $ 304 (Non-Refundable) For Bachelors
Tuition Fees Range:
CAD $ 32,496 (2 Semester Tuition Fees for Bachelor Programs)
Minimum IELTS overall: 7.0 (Min Reading: 6.0, Min Writing: 6.5, Min Listening: 6.0, Min Speaking: 6.5) For Masters.
IELTS: Min IELTS overall: 6.5 no less than 6.0 band (For Bachelors)
• We can use unofficial documents to review your application. If you receive a conditional offer of admission, we will require official documents to meet your conditions.
• Application processing time: 45 days
• Minimum Level of Education Required 4-Year Bachelor's Degree
• Min GPA: 80%
• Full-time work experience (1 year)
• Three letters of reference (One academic and one professional)
• Graduated from an accredited or government recognized secondary school with average 85%GPA