About University Of Saskatchewan:
• University of Saskatchewan Established in 1907, the University of Saskatchewan has a long history of excellence.located on the east side of the South Saskatchewan River in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
• The University of Saskatchewan, situated in the vibrant city of Saskatoon on Treaty Six territory and the traditional homeland of the Métis, and on one of Canada’s most beautiful campuses, is grounded in the character of a dynamic, forward-looking province. We have a well-deserved reputation for creativity,collaboration, and achievement. Supported by an innovative, energetic faculty, staff, student, and alumni community, and by a research infrastructure unique in Canada, we deliver across Saskatchewan and beyond one of Canada’s widest arrays of academic and professional programs.
• The university displays remarkable resilience and a commitment to problem solving, attributes drawn from our prairie roots and from the outstanding contributions by members of our community from around the world.Our university’s unique spirit has transformed the lives of those who have experienced it.
• Why the University of Saskatchewan:
The University of Saskatchewan advances the aspirations of the people of the province and beyond through interdisciplinary and collaborative approaches to discovering, teaching, sharing, integrating, preserving, and applying knowledge, including the creative arts, to build a rich cultural community. An innovative, accessible,and welcoming place for students, educators, and researchers from around the world, we serve the public goodby connecting discovery, teaching, and outreach, by promoting diversity and meaningful change, and by preparing students for enriching careers and fulfilling lives as engaged global citizens.
• We will contribute to a sustainable future by being among the best in the world in areas of special and emerging strengths, through outstanding research, scholarly, and artistic work that addresses the needs and aspirations of our region and the world, and through exceptional teaching and engagement. We will be an outstanding institution of research, learning, knowledge-keeping, reconciliation, and inclusion with and by Indigenous peoples and communities.
• A belief in principles vital to our institution and a commitment to key values -ways of conducting ourselves -constitute the raisin d'être of our mission and vision. The University of Saskatchewan community believes in the following principles:
• Academic freedom
• Commitment to community
• Different ways of knowing, learning, and being
• Diversity, equality, and human dignity
• A healthy work and learning environment
• Innovation, curiosity, and creativity
• Openness, transparency, and accountability
The University of Saskatchewan community is committed to acting in accordance with the following values:
• Fairness and equitable treatment
• Integrity, honesty, and ethical behavior
Location & Campuses: 105 Administration Place, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$90
Tuition Fees Range: $ 17,500 to $ 21,500 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands.
• Students may require to send official documents of the last institute or high school board to the University of Saskatchewan. Official documents must be in Sealed envelope.
• Application processing Time is 45 to 50 Days