About University Of Regina:
• University of Regina is located in the city of Regina, the capital of Canadian province of Saskatchewan.
• University of Regina Affiliated by AUFC, CARL, CUSID, UArctic, UACC,CBIE, CUP, IAU.
• Regina is the 16th largest city in Canada with a population of 2,16,528.
• The University of Regina is an international community with students from over 90 countries enrolled in the academic programs. The student to faculty ration is 20:1 allowing the professors and faculty members to give students personalized and focused attention.
Location & Campuses: 3737 Wascana Parkway, Regina, Saskatchewan S4S 0A2, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: $ 14,559 to $ 16,329 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 For Masters, Under Graduate.
• All Documents Must Be Submitted Before Deadline
• The UR International department offers the “University of Regina International Entrance Scholarship” for which students who have an entrance average of 85% or higher will receive either 3000 CAD towards their tuition fees or 8 months of free residence on campus.
• We would like to inform that the 8 months of free residence can only be claimed if the eligible student starts their program in the Fall semester (September). Eligible students starting their programs in the Winter (January) and Spring/Summer (May)semesters can only opt for the 3000 CAD in tuition reimbursement.