About University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC):
• Total students in academic programs 3,800
• Students from Northern BC 68.80%
• Students from Southern BC 17.10%
• Students from elsewhere 14.10%
• Faculty Student Ratio: 1:8
• Full-time faculty (tenure & tenure-track) 184
• Full-time faculty (not tenure or tenure-track) 42
• Part-time faculty 145
• Non-academic staff 446
• Total Number of Alumni 12,410
• Number of Awarded Scholarships and Bursaries 1201
• Total Value of Student Awards $3.1 Million, Research Funding $8.6 Million, General Operating Budget $75.5 Million
• Maclean's Magazine Names UNBC the #1 Undergraduate University Nationwide (2014)
Location & Campuses: 3333 University Way, Prince George BC, Canada V2N 4Z9
Application Fees: CAD$125 (Non-Refundable) (Credit Card Details Required) + CAD$40.80 Document Assessment Fee
Tuition Fees Range: CAD $ 23,117 UG, MBA - CAD $ 8,160 (approx.) per semester
IELTS Requirements: IELTS 6.5 bands overall, no less than 6.0 bands in each module.
• Minimum 55% in Grade 12, no less than 50% in core subjects.
• Minimum 55% in Grade 10, no less than 50% in core subjects.
• If a program has mandatory 12th Maths requirement and the student has not opted for it in Grade 12, then the score in 10th Maths should be 65% or more. (The student need to take Maths subject in 1st Semester in UNBC)
• In June 1990, the members of the BC legislative assembly passed the UNBC Act, officially creating UNBC.
• With over 60 programs of study and more than 4,000 students from all over the world, UNBC is a dynamic place to learn and grow.
• UNBC graduates are leaders in their field, with nearly 70 percent of employed graduates working in management or executive-level positions.
• More than half of the employed survey respondents reported earning at least $60,000 a year from their main job and nearly 16 percent reported earning more than $100,000 annually.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva