University of Lethbridge:
• University of Lethbridge is the No. 2nd Canada’s Research University -Undergraduate (Research Inforsource Inc., 2018) and 5th Undergraduate University (Maclean’s University Rankings, 2019)Founded in 1967.
• The University of Lethbridge is one of Canada’s top-ranked universities and leading research institutions.
• The University is having a 15:1 Student-Faculty Ratio.
• With students from more than 100 countries, Lethbridge is culturally vibrant with flourishing and Social scenes, stunning landscapes, four seasons, and spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
• To the west of Lethbridge, students will see the Rocky Mountains, which is a short drive where students can explore the world-class location.
• The University is having a 96% or employment rate for the business school.
• The University is having a dedicated International Student service office.
• The University of Lethbridge is the home to leading research centers and institutes across disciplines, including the Canadian Centre for behavioral Neuroscience.
• The Dhillon School of Business is one of the only 6 percent of business schools worldwide that is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
• The University of Lethbridge is the only university in Alberta to offer arts and science co-op work experiences for every major at undergraduate and graduate level.
• A city of just over 101,000 residents, Lethbridge is one of Canada's sunniest cities and is a short distance from the Rocky Mountains, the Calgary international airport, and the U.S. Border.
Location & Campuses:
Lethbridge Campus - 4401 University Dr. W, Lethbridge, AB T1K 3M4, Canada
Calgary Campus - Suite 6032, 345 – 6th Ave SE, Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$140
Tuition Fees Range: $ 19,000 to $ 20,000 CAD Approx. (Tuition Fees is Program Dependent)
IELTS Requirements: IELTS 6.0 bands overall, no less than 6.0 bands in each module.
• Grade 12th with 55% or more. The specific requirements are mentioned in the program list below.
• Students can pay $ 500 CAD (Non- Refundable) registration fees to confirm the seat.
• Students will be able to get a refund of full tuition fees minus $ 500 CAD Processing Charges in case of Refusal as well as withdrawal. (Need to apply for a refund before the deadline, Once a deadline is passed the student will not be eligible for a refund.)