About University of Guelph:
• One of Canada’s Top Comprehensive Universities (Maclean’s, 2017)
• Top marks for Student Experience (Maclean’s, 2017)
• $ 23 million awarded to 7,950 students in 2017/18
• OVC ranks #1 in Canada, and #7 in the world for Veterinary Medicine (QS, 2018)
• 90.15% employment rate within 6 months of graduation (CUDO, 2015)
• Over 1,200 international students from more than 100 countries,
• 86 majors including over 35 Co-op Programs, 33 academic institutes and centers, 200+ student clubs, 12 Certificate programs to enhance your degree,
• Located in the heart of the Innovation Corridor that stretches from Toronto to the Waterloo Region.
• Rated one of the 10 best places to live in Canada
• Called the City of Music, it’s recognized for its indie music scene, and home to the renowned Hillside Festival and the Guelph Jazz Festival.
• Your Student ID Card is your City Transit Pass.
Location & Campuses:
University of Guelph - 50 Stone Road East Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1
University of Guelph - Humber - 207 Humber College Blvd, Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada M9W 5L7
Application Fees: CAD$90
Tuition Fees Range:
$ 22,091 - $ 29,175 CAD Approx. For University of Guelph (Main Campus)
$ 22,090 - $ 24,282 CAD Approx. For University of Guelph - Humber (Humber Campus)
$ 11,500 - $ 12,600 CAD Approx. For University of Guelph - Humber (Humber Campus)
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands.
• Minimum requirements are First division around 76% in 12th (H.S.C)
• Student can also apply with 10th Grade Mark sheet and 12th Grade predicted score mark sheet.
• The University of Guelph-Humber applicants with a minimum of 80% in 10th Standard Math may be considered for BBA degrees if they meet all other admission criteria.
Distance from Big City:
Main Campus Approx. 1 Hours from Toronto
University of Guelph Humber Campus Approx. 25 Min. from Toronto
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva