About University of Alberta:
The University of Alberta in Edmonton is one of Canada's top teaching and research universities, with an international reputation for excellence across the humanities, sciences, creative arts, business, engineering and health sciences.
• The University of Alberta has 18 faculties on five campuses-four in Edmonton, one in Camrose.
- North Campus has 150 buildings covering 50 city blocks nestled on the edge of the North Saskatchewan River.
- Campus Saint-Jean is a French-language campus, a one-of-a kind gem in the heart of Edmonton's francophone community.
- Augustana is a historic campus in a vibrant rural community with an intimate residential learning environment.
- South Campus contains extensive land for agricultural research and is home to several recreational facilities.
- Enterprise Square forms a hub in Edmonton's downtown for learners at all stages of life and for entrepreneurs creating businesses out of new research.
The U of A is one of the world's top research universities — fourth in Canada and eighty-first in the world fo
r research impact. From making discoveries that answer fundamental questions to building new businesses and industries, to improving human health and fostering social change, our researchers are at the forefront of advancing knowledge for the benefit of all.
• The University of Alberta offers hundreds of options for students to expand their education and experience beyond their courses.
• The U of A gives students opportunities to study at dozens of partner institutions around the world. Exchanges are also available with fellow members of the Worldwide Universities Network, a consortium of 23 top research universities.
• Benefiting from multiple internship and work experience programs as well as job shadowing and career mentoring opportunities, U of A graduates rank #2 in Canada for employment rate.
Location & Campuses:
1. North Campus, Edmonton, Alberta (Main Campus)
2. Augustana Campus, Camrose, Alberta
3. Campus Saint-Jean, Edmonton, Alberta
4. South Campus, Edmonton, Alberta
5. Enterprise Campus, Edmonton, Alberta
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: $ 25,000 to $ 30,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands.