About Trinity Western Universiy:
• Trinity University was established in 1962 as Trinity Junior College, and incorporate as Trinity Western University in 1985. It is the second oldest University in British Columbia.
• It is one of those 5 elite Universities in British Columbia that have an exempt status (The University gets quick program recognition from the Ministry of Education)
• Trinity Western University is a member of Universities Canada and is also recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
• The University offers 43 Undergraduate majors and 17 Graduate programs.
• Its main campus, located in Langley, British Columbia, is spread across 157 acres and is located 45 minutes from Downtown Vancouver. Additionally, the University has campuses in Richmond (Urban Center), Ottawa (Laurentian Leadership Center) and Bellingham (Washington, USA)
• Trinity Western University has more than 2,25,000 print holds, 1,80,000 electronic books, and 13,600 electronic journals at the main campus’ Norma Marion Allowably Library.
• The University received an A+ in quality of education for seven consecutive years in The Globe and Mail's 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 Canadian University Reports the only university to achieve this result.
• Students earn credit while studying with TWU in England, Guyana, Hawaii, Italy, Lithuania, New York City, Northern Ireland and more.
• The University has a total annual enrollment of 4,000students, of which 1,900 are enrolled in Undergraduate studies and 13% of all such students are international students.
• The University has a strong alumni community of 26,000 students in over 80 countries.
• On-campus job options are available.
Location & Campuses: 7600 Glover Road, Langley, British Columbia, Canada V2Y 1Y1
Application Fees: CAD$150
For Transcript Evaluation to get admission in Master programs,student needs to do FCSA (Foreign Credentials Service of America) and cost of the same is $215 which is now university has reduced to $150.
Tuition Fees Range: $ 23,000 to $ 27,030 CAD Approx. Per year
• 55% and above in previous academics (Though preference will be given to the candidates with 60% and above). Students in the range of 55% to 60% can be accommodated if they opt for Bridging program of 4 Months (1 Semester - Additional Tuition Fee of $ 10,000 CAD)
• BIOLOGY PROGRAMS AFTER GRADE 12 (BACHELOR’S PROGRAMS) DO NOT REQUIRE GRADE 12TH MATHS. IF THE UNIVERSITY REQUIRES, THE STUDENT WILL HAVE TO APPEAR FOR AN ADDITIONAL MATH COURSE IN THE FIRST SEMESTER OF STUDIES (AT NO ADDITIONAL FEES).
• For Masters Required Percentage 70% and above or GPA 3.0 and above. IELTS 7.0 bands overall for Direct Entry. IELTS 7.0 bands overall, no less than 6.5 bands in 2 modules is eligible with the Bridging TLC program.
• IELTS 6.5 bands overall, with 6.0 bands in Writing module for Bachelors’ programs.
• IELTS 6.0 bands overall for Direct Entry with Support (University First Year) (U1 program) (No Additional Fee)
• IELTS 6.0 bands overall for conditional admission with English as a Second Language International (ESLI) program.
• IELTS 7.0 bands overall, with 6.5 bands in Writing Module for Masters’ programs. Master of Arts program with specializations in Business, Healthcare and Education require 7.0 bands in Writing & Reading.
• Original Colour Scan of the Documents required.
• LOA Turn Around Time is 4 weeks if complete set of documents are submitted.
• For UG Courses - For Direct admission IELTS 6.5 overall with no band less than 6.0, With U1 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5 or Medium of Instruction if from an English medium school and certified by Principal (MOI)
• For PG Courses - For direct admission IELTS 7.0 overall with no less than 7.0o With pre-masters programs, 6.5 overall with no band less than 6.0 then student will undergo 1 sem of pre masters prior to main course. If student is having 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5 then student will undergo 2 sem of pre masters prior to main course.
• For academic score 65% or above then IELTS writing 6.5 acceptable.
• MA Leadership (Healthcare) need 1 year of work experience letter + 1 letter of recommendation from employer, resume.
• MA Leadership (Education) need 2 years of work experience letter + 1 letter of recommendation from employer, resume.
• No Backlog constraints.
• LOA processing time 4 to 6 weeks.
• Accepts admissions conditionally (For Both conditions IELTS as well as Academic)
• Only 5 international students are accepted each year for Undergraduate Nursing program.
• Biotechnology program offers mandatory Co-op (IELTS 6.0 bands overall is accepted)
• Pre-Medicine program is NOT for international students.
• Average scholarship offered is $ 4,800 CAD for Distinction students. Also, an Entrance scholarship of $ 2,500 CAD is offered.
• For students with 75%, there is a scholarship of $ 3,000 CAD, and for students with 3.7 GPA, the scholarship amount is $ 6,000 CAD.
Distance from Big City:
Langley main campus is 45 minutes from Downtown Vancouver. The Average Living Cost in Langley is $ 1,100 CAD per month)
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva