About Trebas Institute:
• Trebas Institute, Established in 1979 is located in downtown Montreal, with easy access to transport and businesses and having 4000+ alumni.
• The college is having diverse student body from over 40 countries. All the programs are accredited by the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur (Québec).
• Since 1979, Trebas Institute’s mission has been to train talented individuals, enabling them to acquire the skills needed to become assets within the business, technology and entertainment industries.
• We are committed to supplying incomparable talent in the areas of e-Commerce and Online Business Management as well as Audio &- Video Post-Production.
• As a private career college, we are able to provide programs that allow students to be at the cutting-edge of the entertainment industry, helped by.
• State-of-the-art equipment.
• College campus is well equipped with Sign out labs, Recording studios, Audio and Film making equipment, Post Production Studios, Multiple well equipped classrooms.
• Quebec has considerably lower international student tuition fees than other Canadian provinces,in fact Quebec is one of the most Affordable international education destinations in the western world.
• Accommodations, food, transportation, day-to-day expenses, and other living costs are lower in Quebec. In fact, 11 of the 20 least expensive cities to live in Canada are in Quebec.
• French architecture, language, and traditions have become part of Quebec culture. This has helped give Quebec the reputation of being the “Europe of North America”.
• French is the official language of Quebec, and both French and English are spoken across the province. As a result, students can pursue an education in French and English, learn a new language, and study side by side with bilingual peers.
• The city is host to numerous internationally renowned events, such as the Just for Laughs Festival, the Montreal International Jazz Festival, the Osheaga Music & Arts Festival, the Canadian Grand Prix (Formula 1), and the list goes on.
Location & Campuses:
550 Sherbrooke St West, Suite 600, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 1B9
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees Range: $ 14,000 to $ 16,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 (one module)
• 12th standard with 55% with no score less than 45 in each subject
• Bachelor Degree with 50% (12th requirement can be waived off if student is having bachelor degree)
• Maximum Gap can be accepted after bachelor only & 1.5 Years of gap after 12th.
• Student will be eligible to get a free Airport Pickup from Montreal Airport from the college.
• Student can submit Declaration form provided from the college if he/she is not having BirthCertificate
Note: - Student will be eligible for $ 4000 CAD Scholarship. No LOA issued for the Duolingo Applicants (Pre Admission will beissued)