About St. Mary's University:
• Based in Calgary, Alberta, St. Mary’s University is an innovative teaching and research university that provides affordable, accredited and highly valued degrees in the Liberal Arts, Sciences and Education.
• Through the pursuit of knowledge and service to the community, University prepare students to become lifelong learners, engaged citizens and compassionate members of society.
• Located on a historic site in Calgary, Alberta, our students are inspired to combine academics with a passionate commitment to ethics, social justice and respect for diversity of opinion and belief.
• St. Mary’s south Calgary campus is easy to get to and great to be at. Less than a 10-minute walk from the Fish Creek-Lacombe C-Train station and plenty of free (yes, free!) parking.
• Best of all, St. Mary’s University is literally next door to one of North America’s largest urban parks:Fish Creek Provincial Park.
• Expect to see deer, hares and plenty of birds sharing your campus green spaces and taking a walk in nature will recharge your mental, physical and spiritual batteries like nothing else.
• St. Mary’s has 875 full and part-time students, 80 full and part-time faculty, and an average class sizeof 25.
• St. Mary’s University is accredited to offer four three-year Bachelor of Arts degrees with concentrations in General Studies, English, History, or Psychology.
• Why Choose St.Mary’s University?
- A LEADER IN POST-SECONDARY EDUCATION, open to all, and focused on developing the whole person: mind, body and spirit.
- St. Mary’s has over 1000 full- and part-time students, 150 full- and part-time faculty and staff, and an average class size of 25
- A liberal arts university that gives specific knowledge in your area of study and enhanced skills needed for lifelong career and personal success.
- Open, welcoming university for students of all backgrounds, from all faiths and no faith, from across Calgary and beyond.
- Highly conducive learning environment where interacting with peers and the professors is the norm.
- Learning focused on mastering teamwork, communication, critical thinking, creativity, research,and analysis.
- Proximity to Fish Creek Provincial Park provides exposure to the wonders of nature and valuable opportunities for recharging the mental, physical, and spiritual well-being Location.
Location & Campuses: 14500 Bannister Road SE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2X 1Z4
Application Fees: CAD$175
Tuition Fees Range: CAD $ 12,070* per semester (*Cost may vary accordingly)
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.0 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands.
• Paper based application.
• Application processing time 2-3 weeks
• We can use unofficial documents to review your application. If you receive a conditional offer of admission,we will require official documents to meet your conditions.
• Graduated from an accredited or government recognized secondary school with average 55% GPA
• For conditional admission, you are required to provide English proficiency scores.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva