About St. Lawrence College:
• St. Lawrence Campuses are situated in historic communities along the St.Lawrence River in eastern Ontario within easy traveling distance of two of Canada's largest cities, Toronto and Montreal. They are even closer to Ottawa, the nation's capital.
• 80+ programs including post graduate programs in International Business Management, Human Resources.
• Average 91.6% of graduates from St. Lawrence College get employed with in 6 Months of Graduation & averagely 96.6% of employers are satisfied with the quality of education their employees have, which is acquired through St. Lawrence College.
O19332845222 (Main Campus and Alpha International Academy (Toronto Campus))
O19352621432 (Canadian College (Vancouver and Surrey Campus))
Location & Campuses:
1. Kingston, Ontario (Main Campus)
2. Brockville, Ontario
3. Cornwall, Ontario
4. Toronto, Ontario (St. Lawrence @ Alpha International Academy)
5. Vancouver, British Columbia (St. Lawrence @ Canadian College)
CAD$100 (Main Campus)
CAD$150 (St. Lawrence @ Alpha International Academy or St. Lawrence @ Canadian College)
Tuition Fees Range:
$ 13,000 to $ 15,000 CAD Approx. (Main Campus)
$ 15,000 to $ 17,000 CAD Approx. (St. Lawrence @ Alpha International Academy)
$ 16,000 to $ 17,000 CAD Approx. (St. Lawrence @ Canadian College)
• Minimum 6.5 Overall Bands No less than 6.0 in each For Bachelor’s Degree and Graduate Certificate (PG).
• Minimum 6.0 Overall Bands No less than 6.0 in each For Diploma (2Yrs.) and Advance Diploma Program (3 Yrs.)
Campuses and Facilities:
St. Lawrence College @ Alpha International Academy
• We focus on providing our students with a healthy competitive learning environment. The quality of education is among the highest for community colleges in Ontario. This acts as a testimony to our ability to consistently exceed expectations. Our programs are designed to equip our students with excellent skills to cater the best opportunities in the industry. Our qualified and experienced staff ensures a smooth integration of graduates into the workforce.
• To promote a Toronto metropolitan experience for our international students, St. Lawrence College and Alpha International Academy have been in partnership since August 2008.
• The partnership allows students to benefit from social proximity, cultural diversity, a larger job market, and other perks of living in a large city like Toronto. International students can now take advantage of the opportunity to study in Toronto while working towards a well-recognized accreditation from St. Lawrence College.
• St. Lawrence College @ Alpha offers high quality education in a challenging yet student friendly environment. The St. Lawrence College curriculum is designed to meet the challenges unique to international students while exceeding academic expectations through a combination of theory and hands on experience.We offer smaller class size allowing efficient teacher-student interaction, flexible instruction hours and affordable tuition fees. Convenient payment options are available to cater to our students financial needs.
• Why Choose St. Lawrence @ Alpha International Academy?
- Students will graduate with a diploma from a public institution operating in accordance to the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities in the Province of Ontario.
- Students experience Toronto’s multicultural environment.
- A three-year post-graduation work permit may be available to St. Lawrence College graduates.
- Degree options available through articulation agreements with universities across Canada and USA.
- High graduate employment rate.
- Off-campus work permit possible.
- Great work opportunities in Toronto.
- Easy access to public transportation.
- Free parking.
- Food court and banking facilities nearby.
St. Lawrence College @ Canadian College
• St.Lawrence College @ Canadian College is Located in downtown Vancouver and surrey, Canadian College is situated in fashionable Alberni Street with proximity to a vibrant surrounding area.
• The College is partnered with St. Lawrence College, who provides all curriculum and academic oversight for college-level programs delivered at Canadian College in Vancouver.
• Students will be registered at Canadian College under the Canadian College Designated Learning Institution number, and are also enrolled as St. Lawrence College students.
• Graduates receive a Canadian College credential and a St. Lawrence College credential upon successful completion of the program.
• Total approx.. 900 Students are currently studying on campus (Surrey: 500 Approx. and Vancouver: 400)
• About Vancouver:
- Vancouver is 3rd Largest city of Canada.
- Population of Vancouver is 6.75 lakh (2017)
- Forbes has also ranked Vancouver as the tenth cleanest city in the world.
- The warmer climate of the city and close proximity to ocean, mountains, rivers and lakes make the area a popular destination for outdoor recreation.
- Students can apply for Permanent Residency under the British Columbian PNP programs.
• Fresher with good academics (Close to 60% and above) will have good chance to get admit + Visa.
• Gap in studies cannot be more than 1 years for UG and not more than 4 years for Graduates.
• Backlogs in core subjects and number of backlogs in same subject are being viewed with attention. Maximum number of 8 backlogs will be accepted. (For 12 + 4 years Bachelors Degree max. 5 backlogs & For 12 + 3 years Bachelors Degree max. 4 backlogs accepted)
• Minimum 55% and above (higher second class) is must, however priority will be given to 60% and above marks students.
• Core subject grades should be minimum 55% and above including Math &English
1. For Medical students, marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry should be close to 55% or above.
2. For Non-Medical students, marks in Math, Physics and Chemistry should be close to 55% or above.
3. For Commerce students, marks in Accounting, Statistics, Business and Economics should be close to 55% or above.
• Offer letter issue process time 4-5 Week.
• A deposit of $2350.00 (For international students) must be submitted to St. Lawrence College with your Confirmation of Acceptance letter. The deposit is non-refundable. The balance of your tuition fee is due 60 days before classes begin.