About St. Clair College:
• St. Clair College was established in 1967.
• Public Funded & Govt. college, Covered under SPP Program.
• St. Clair College serving over 8,500 full time and 20,000 part-time learners on three campuses.
• 3 Campuses to Choose From
1. South Campus: 2000 Talbot Road West Windsor,
2.Thames Campus: 1001 Grand Ave. West, Chatham,
3. St. Clair College Centre for the Arts: 201 Riverside Drive West, Windsor
• The College offers hundreds of career paths in health sciences, community studies,business and information technology, engineering technologies, and media, art &design.
• High provincial ratings with an employer satisfaction rating of 91% and an 82%graduate employment rate.
• 84.1% of St. Clair College Graduates were satisfied with their overall college education, again, higher than the provincial average.
Location & Campuses:
1. Windsor Campus,
2. Chatham Campus,
3.Toronto Campus @ Acumen Academy
Application Fees: CAD$125
Tuition Fees Range: $ 13,000 to $ 16,000 CAD Approx.
Diploma Overall 6.0 bands no less than 5.5
Post Graduate Overall 6.0 bands no less than 5.5
• Offer letter issue process time 10 to 15 days.
• IELTS Scholarship for All Applicants
1. $ 500 CAD scholarship will be awarded to all the students with an IELTS of 7.0 Bands
2. $ 1000 CAD scholarship will be awarded to all the students with an IELTS of 7.5 Bands and above.
This scholarship will be mentioned on the offer letters of all the eligible students. This will be an entry and one time scholarship.
• IELTS (Academic) (Min) overall 6.0 with no individual band less than 5.5
• Student has to pay complete 1 year tuition fee in order to get his seat reserved in the program.
• No temporary offers will be issued. The final LOA will be issued directly by the college.
• No conditional applications will be accepted. Please send only unconditional applications.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva