About Seneca College:
• Seneca’s Expert faculty provide education to 30,000 full time and 60,000 part-time students.
• Seneca offers degrees, graduate certificates, diplomas, and certificates in more than 300 full-time, part-time, and online programs.
• Seneca’s Credentials are renowned for their quality and respected by employers.
• Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public community college for applied arts and technology in Toronto, Ontario. Seneca College is a member of Polytechnics Canada. It was established in 1967.
• Public Funded & Govt. College and also covered under SDS Program.
• Every year more than 18,000 full-time students come to Seneca.
• Over 94.30% of Employers are VERY SATISFIED with Seneca graduates skills and knowledge.
• Opportunities to gain Canadian work experience also exist in the form of coop work terms as part of your program while studying with us.
• 500+ Career Options
• 8000 graduates every year
• 7000 International Students from 150 countries call Seneca home
• 1000 of industry partnership for networking and job opportunity
• Siemens and Seneca’s on-campus mechatronics lab offers engineering students a practical learning space
• Join 1,90,000 alumni
• A unique entrepreneurial space, HELIX encourages startups and project innovation.
Location & Campuses:
1. Newnham (Main Campus)
2. King City Campus,
3. Markham Campus,
4. Peterborough Campus,
5. Toronto Campus,
6. Seneca International Academy - SIA (Toronto)
Application Fees: CAD$90
Tuition Fees Range: $ 15,000 to $ 18,000 CAD Approx.
For Diploma (2 Years) & Advanced Diploma Program (3 Years) IELTS score with a minimum score of 6.0 with no individual score less than 5.5 Bands (Chances of admission is very less with 6.0(5.5).) (Students with 5.5 bands in Writing & Reading are not eligible for the admission)
Note: - The minimum IELTS requirement for Diploma & Advanced diploma is 6.0 not less than 5.5. However, as Seneca process applications on the base of most qualify profile, it is recommended to apply for students with overall 6.5 bands &minimum 65 to 70% or above in 12th Grade. Preference will be given to the Student with 6.5 Bands & 65 to 70% or above
In Seneca International Academy (SIA) Campus IELTS score with a minimum score of 6.5 with no individual score less than 6.0 Bands.
For Bachelor’s Degree (4 Years) and Post Graduate Diploma (P.G) IELTS score of 6.5 with no individual score less than 6.0 Bands (Preference will be given to the Student with 7.0 Bands & 65 to 70% or above)
In Seneca International Academy (SIA) Campus IELTS score of 7.0 with no individual score less than 6.0 Bands.
• Pass class student's applications are NOT accepted.
• Offer letter processing time 6 TO 8 WEEKS for Diploma Program and PG program.
• If the student issued an offer letter for the paid application fees the defer is not possible new application fees required for next semester.
Note: APPLICANTS FOR THE POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS MUST BE APPROVED BY FACULTY, NOT ADMISSION STAFF. SO COLLEGE WILL TAKE EXTRA TIME FOR THIS PROCESS. MANY POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS REQUIRE PORTFOLIOS, PRE-TESTS OR QUESTIONNAIRES.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva