About Selkirk College:
• Selkirk was established in 1966 and it’s a fully accredited public funded college from BC, Canada.
• Selkirk offers everything from high school upgrading,university transfer and degree programs, to fine arts,career and industrial trades training.
• Offering nationally recognized programs for over 45 years,we have a variety of learning experiences both within and outside of classes with affordable tuition fees.
• Many of our programs are hands-on and have practicums,work terms, apprenticeships or co-op education options.
• Get 4 months paid work experience in the field.
• Complete your credentials at Selkirk or transfer your credits towards furthering your education.
• Located in the West Kootenay region of BC, Selkirk College consists of 5 campuses and 3 learning centres, educating more than 2,400 full-time students and almost 12,000students each year. Right now 120 international students are studying in Selkirk College.
• Close to town, we’re accessible by car, bike, and walking or city bus.
• Castlegar and District is made up of the main city, Castlegar (population 7,200) and several smaller surrounding communities for a total population of 13,400.
Location & Campuses: 301 Frank Beinder Way, Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada V1N 4L3
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: $ 9,200 to $ 10,500 CAD Approx.
Overall IELTS 6.5 bands no band less than 6.0 for PG Program.
For Nursing PG Overall IELTS 6.5 bands no band less than6.0 is mandatory.
Overall IELTS 6.0 Bands no band less than 5.5 for Diploma,Advance Diploma and Certificate programs.
• Co-Op are available in all the programs excluding Associate Degrees,Digital Arts and New Media & Music and Technology program.
• If you received your Canadian study permit on the basis of your letter of acceptance from Selkirk College and choose not to attend Selkirk College after arriving in Canada, the first semester’s tuition fees will not be Refunded.
• Airport pick up is provided and it costs them $100, in which they not only get the pick-up facility, but also student get a small round of the city and get familiar with the basic local market like grocery shop, bank etc.