About Saskatchewan Polytechnic:
• Saskatchewan Polytechnic has campuses in each of the four major cities like Saskatoon Campus,Moose Jaw Campus, Regina Campus and Prince Albert Campus.
• As one of the largest post-secondary education providers in province of Saskatchewan,
• Maximum JOB Opportunities are available in Saskatchewan, Canada.
• Saskatchewan spans almost 60,00,00 square kilometers in the heart of Canada with the population of more than one million people.
• Get the Saskatchewan Polytechnic advantages Transfer credits, High grad employment rate, short programs, Small class sizes, job ready skills, affordable tuition fees and many more…
• Graduate who complete a program at Saskatchewan Polytechnic and stay and work are eligible for the Graduate Retention Program (GRP). This Program enables graduates to receive a rebate of up to $20,000 of tuition fees paid by eligible graduates who live in Saskatchewan and file a Saskatchewan income tax return.
• Why Saskatchewan?
o One of the fastest growing economies in Canada
o Big on resources but very limited population
o Free health coverage for students.
o Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
• Why Saskatchewan Polytechnic
o 93% graduate employment rate
o 98% graduate satisfaction
o Credit transfer available with applicable universities
o Small class size promotes individual attention and an active environment.
Location & Campuses:
1. Saskatoon Campus
2. Moose Jaw Campus
3. Regina Campus
4. Prince Alberta Campus
Application Fees: CAD$150
Tuition Fees Range: $ 16,500 CAD Approx.
Overall 6.5 bands, not less than 5.5 bands in each section for all Diploma and Certificate Programs.
For Nursing, 7.0 Bands overall not less than 6.0 (Speaking 7.0 Bands)
For PG Program 6.5 Bands not less than 5.5 bands in each section
Saskatchewan Polytechnic now accepts the Pearson Test of English Academic(PTEA) as an option to meet our English Language Proficiency (ELP)requirement. Candidates using PTEA must score a minimum of 63 overall with minimum component scores of 50.
• College accept only online application and after online submission send documents immediately by email, so not need to send Hard Copy of Document.
• Original Color Documents are required (Without notarized).
• Student will receive offer letter directly in mysaskatchewan portal.
• Tuition fees must be paid before deadline mention in College offer letter. As per SDS rule applicant must pay one-year tuition fees.
• No unconditional offer will be issue by college after making payment.
• To confirm the seat in the program student must have to submit $8,500 CAD within 60 days of the date LOA Received. If you fail to do so your seat will be revoked.
• Student entering an Engineering Technology Program in Moose Jaw should be prepared to get a driver’s license in order to increase their chances of being placed on a CO-OP work term.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva