About Red River College:
• Red River College never stops growing. In size: new facilities and technology are introduced constantly. In numbers: enrollment is increasing every year. And, in reputation: our students continually excel in their jobs after graduation.
- Manitoba’s largest institute of applied learning
- More than 30,000 enrollments
- More than 200 full-time and part-time programs
- Eight campuses in Manitoba
- Continuing and distance education
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- Instructors with industrial expertise
- 95% graduate employment rate
- 93% graduate satisfaction rate
• At RRC, we take pride in our students’ achievements because they’re the reason we’re here. Our goal is to provide the highest quality education available — leading our learners straight to employment. West rive to keep our curriculum on the cutting edge through partnerships with industry and by using state-of-the-art equipment.
• Our aim is to steadily meet and exceed the job market’s evolving requirements. That’s why we employ a committed staff and faculty dedicated to ensuring each student is armed with the knowledge,experience, and confidence to succeed in today’s multi-skilled workforce.
Location & Campuses: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (PNP State)
Application Fees: CAD$120 (Once student accepted conditionally CAD$1500seat confirmation fees is require to pay within deadline to get final acceptance)
Tuition Fees Range: $ 14,000 to $ 16,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: For programs wise IELTS requirements please check College Newsletter.
• Online Application.
• Original Notarized documents are required, need to upload Online while submitting the application.
• Once student accept conditionally, Student need to pay $1500Deposit Fees within deadline mention in Conditional Offer. As per new SDS rule applicant has to pay One Year tuition fees and so thereat of the amount can be paid before filing for the visa.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva