About Red Deer College:
• RDC is located in Alberta, a beautiful and vibrant province in Canada. With the Rocky Mountains to the west and the open prairies to the east, RDC is situated in Red Deer, Which is Alberta’s fourth-largest city.
• For 55 years, RDC has been proudly serving its learners and communities. The College continues to grow programs, facilities, and opportunities as it transitions to become a comprehensive regional teaching university during the next three to five years.
• RDC offers programs that have been created in collaboration with industry experts from across Alberta and beyond. With hands-on and applied learning opportunities, students gain the knowledge and the skills needed to transition seamlessly from the classroom to rewarding careers.
• RDC’s programs are led by expert instructors who care, with practical and applied to learning opportunities that allow students to gain experiences in the real world. Class sizes are small across the majority of programs, which means that students establish meaningful relationships with their instructors and their peers.
• RDC educates 7,500 full-and part-time credit students and more than38,000 youth and adult learners in the School of Continuing Education each year.
• The College is expanding its teaching, learning, athletic and living spaces with the additions of the state-of-the-art Gary W. HarrisCanada Games Centre/Centre des Jeux du Canada Gary W. Harris, Alternative Energy Lab, and construction of a new Residence, which all enhance RDC’s Alternative Energy Initiative.
• The main campus is strategically situated on 290 acres of Alberta’s natural landscape along Queen Elizabeth II Highway.
• RDC is also proud to serve its Donald School of Business students housed at a downtown campus, located in the Millennium Centre, in addition to housing teaching and learning space at the WelikokladEvent Centre.? The city of Red Deer is home to just over 100,000 people. It is located halfway between the major cities of Calgary and Edmonton. Situated along this vibrant economic corridor, Red Deer is a modern city that maintains its small-town charm.
• Aspiring entrepreneurs will indulge in the innovative reputation and inspired character of the city. With over 110 km of trails, as well as skills, campgrounds, and golf courses, people who love the outdoors can find serenity all within city limits. Food lovers and artists can indulge in food trucks, festivals, and museums throughout the year. Red Deer’s inclusive and diverse nature makes it the perfect place to call home.
• Red Deer is rooted in an expansive park system, with rich history and culture. Like RDC, Red Deer supports a welcome and inclusive community where everyone feels safe and can fully participate in community life. Red Deer is a city bursting with energy, activity, and opportunities to get involved.
• 92% of Red Deer Graduate Students got a job within 6 months.
• 96% Graduate Satisfied with Quality Of Education.
Location & Campuses: 100 College BoulevardBox 5005 | Red DeerAlberta | Canada | T4N 5H5
Application Fees: CAD$200
Tuition Fees Range: Available At Program Section.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 bands no band less than 5.5 in any module.
- If the student is from CBSE OR ICSC (The Indian Certificate of secondary education) At the time of application no need to submit MOI with IELTS
- If the student is from Stat Board English Medium At the time of the application needs to submit MOI and IELTS both
- If a student is from With Regional Language Student need to give additional English Language test (30 CAD$ Charges)(First of all, we need to submit the application, once the student id the created college will let us know about the full procedure of the Test )
- At the time of application we can select two program choices.
- Offer Letter Turnaround time is 7 to 10 working days if all documents are complete.
- After the second-semester student can pay fees in three equal installments.
- Students who graduate from a full-time (Red Deer College) program (degrees, applied degrees, diplomas, and some certificates) that is a minimum of 8 months long are eligible to apply for an apost-graduation work permit.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva