About Parkland College:
• Welcome to Parkland College. With five campuses and a wide range of programs and services,there’s a lot to like about Parkland.
• Established in 1973, Parkland College was the first regional college in Saskatchewan. Today,Parkland College is Saskatchewan’s primary provider of professional firefighter training, multi-mechanical trades and the most diverse off-campus university offerings.
• From accounting to welding, Parkland College offers a broad range of programs that include bachelor’s degrees, diplomas and certificates, and adult basic education. Look below at a few reasons why you should choose Parkland College for career success.
Location & Campuses:
1. 200 Prystai Way, Yorkton, Saskatchewan S3N 4G4 CANADA
4. Fort Qu’Appelle,
5. Canora and Esterhazy Campus
Application Fees: CAD$140
Tuition Fees Range: $ 16,000 to $ 18,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 5.5 Bands.
1. Conditional Acceptance: When student successfully met the entrance requirements for program & received conditional offer, then student need to pay tuition payment within deadline mentioned in offer letter. A tuition deposit of 50% of program fees must be made in order to secure a seat in the program and to receive a letter of acceptance.
2. Acceptance: If student is accepted, student will receive an official letter of acceptance.
3. Tuition Deposit: A tuition deposit towards the first semester must be made in order to secure as eat in the program.
4. Offer letter issue process time 2-4 Weeks.
5. Tuition fees must be paid before deadline mention in College offer letter.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva