About New York Institute of Technology (NYIT):
• Vancouver is a lively, scenic coastal city surrounded by the great outdoors of British Columbia. The NYIT campus lies in the cosmopolitan downtown, near financial and shopping districts as well as cultural venues,and it is easily accessible.
• Study and live in beautiful, bustling Vancouver, one of the world’s most important financial centers and top travel destinations.
• One of the Oldest Institute in the field of Technology serving the world since 1955.
• Get transferred from any one of NYIT’s global campus from any time. (From Vancouver to Manhattan, NY or any other campus subject to visa approval)
• Receive Credit transfers to the CGA/CMA Canada programs
Location & Campuses:
A) Vancouver Campus - 701 W. Georgia St., Suite 1700, Vancouver, BC, V7Y 1K8, Canada
B) Main Campus - Northern Boulevard P.O. Box 8000 Old Westbury, NY 11568-8000
Application Fees: USD$50
Tuition Fees Range: $ 25,000 to $ 45,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 5.5 Bands.
• NYIT Admissions department will start reviewing your application when ALL of the above required documents have been received. Applicants are required to provide clear copies of documents in ONE PDF.The admission process usually takes minimum 3-4 weeks.
• GRE score may be required for some applicants at the discretion of School of Education.
• GMAT not Required (but may be submitted towards fulfillment of the M.B.A. admissions criteria)
• M.B.A. Scholarship - Applicants admitted to the M.B.A. Program at NYIT Vancouver are considered for the Vancouver Graduate Scholar Award in the amount of $ 2,250 USD to CAD 2,700 per year. Applied towards the tuition in the amount of CAD 750 OR CAD 900 to each fall, spring and summer semesters. Students must meet the required criteria in order to qualify for the scholarship.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva