About Northern Lights College:
• For over 20 years, Northern Lights College has been welcoming international students from around the world to our area of Beautiful British Columbia. While attending Northern Lights College many students complete certificates or diplomas and then successfully transfer to universities across Canada to complete their degree. Students choose Northern Lights College because we offer:
• Small class sizes which means a lot of personal attention for every student
• First and second year university level courses many of which transfer to universities in British Columbia and across Canada
• Lower tuition and affordable on-campus housing and home stays
• Conditional Letters of Acceptance to ESL students
• The option for upper level ESL students to take a combined ESL/UT Program
• Modern, new campuses and residence buildings
• Free wireless and on campus computer usage
• A natural lifestyle (fishing, camping, hiking, outdoor sports, wildlife, Aurora Borealis)
• Friendly people on campus, in our safe city, and in the welcoming home stays
• Many volunteer opportunities
• A great environment with international students studying alongside Canadian students in a peaceful city with no crowds
• Local employment opportunities for students enrolled full-time in academic programs
• Located in a ZERO PERCENT EMPLOYMENT AREA. Northern Lights College who qualify to work have jobs that pay at least $10.25 per hour.
Location & Campuses:
Fort St. John & Dawson Creek BC, Canada, V1J 6K1
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: They Will have to Make Yearly Tuition fees of CAD $ 11,658 before 30th October
IELTS 6.0 overall no band less than 6.0, DIPLOMA and Associate of Arts Degree Programs. Associate of Science IELTS 6.5 not less than 6.0 with Reading 6.5
IELTS 6.0 overall no band less than 6.0, POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA Programs.
• Conditional Offer Letters will be issued only if Final Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree is missing.
• Showing documentation of an IELTS result with an overall score of 6.0 or higher with no band less than 6.0. (Students with a writing band of 6.0 or less are required to complete English 099 with a "B" grade or higher before enrolling in any English courses required for program completion; the necessity for completing this upgrade can extend the length of the program)
• Backlog Summary (If any) (Backlog Summary Mandatory) (Can be handwritten or typed by student also if not available currently)
• All Colour Notary Documents (Please ensure that all documents are clear and properly readable. Dull and blurred documents and clicked pictures which are not properly clicked will not be accepted)
• It is MANDATORY to provide Student’s personal phone number and personal email ID on the first page of the application form. Please do not provide agent’s phone number or email ID for which student doesn’t have password. Please note NLC might call student any time.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva