About Nipissing University:
• Nipissing University was formed in 1967 as an affiliate of Laurentian University and received its charter as an independent University in 1992. The university is located in North Bay, Ontario three hours drive from Toronto is nestled between Lake Nipissing and Trout Lake.
• Nipissing is ranked as #1 in Ontario and #3 in the nation for Student Satisfaction among primarily undergraduate universities. Maclean’s 2018. And ranked in top five Universities in Canada in the area of Student Services, Residence Living, Student Life Staff, Mental Health Services and Sexual Assault Prevention.
• Nipissing University is having 25:1 student to faculty ratio.
• If student can’t find a job following graduation, Nipissing invites the student to return for another year, tuition-free for up to 30 additional credits if student have not secured career-related employment 6 month after completing undergrad degree. (for More info. Visit website atwww.nipissingu.ca/nupromise)
• 90.80% of Nipissing students find employment within 6 months of Graduating. (Based on the 2016 Ontario University Graduate Survey)
Location & Campuses: 100 College Dr, North Bay, ON P1B 8L7, Canada
For Master - CAD$130 (Non-Refundable)
For Bachelors’ and PG - CAD$110 (Non-Refundable)
Tuition Fees Range: $ 19,325 per year
Bachelor - Overall 6.5 bands with no band less than 6.5 in each
Concurrent Bachelor - Overall 6.5 band with no band less than 6.5 in each
Post Baccalaureate - Overall 6.5 bands with no band less than 6.5 in each
Master Degree - Overall 6.5 bands with no band less than 6.5 in Reading,Listening and Speaking and minimum 6.0 in Writing
• Students can apply on the basis of Medium of Instruction. MOI will be accepted for Undergraduate degree programs i.e. students passing their senior secondary and whose Medium of Instruction in last 3 years of Education is in English can apply for Unconditional admission at Nipissing University.
• Average 60% required.Maximum 5 Backlog accepted.
• OPEN BOARD IS ACCEPTED
• If student had applied through an Agent or By own, In both the cases, Agent change is possible.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva