About New Brunswick Community College:
1. The New Brunswick Community College is established in 1974 it’s a Public community College.
2. The New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) is a community college located throughout various locations in New Brunswick, Canada including Moncton, Miramichi, Fredericton, (its head office),Saint John, St. Andrews, and Woodstock.
3. The New Brunswick Community College has a student 4,000+ regular, 10,000+ continuing studies.
4. NBCC provides over 90 programs, offered at six campuses as well as First Nations sites and regional delivery sites throughout the province of New Brunswick.
5. NBCC Affiliated by CCAA, ACCC, AUCC, CBIE.
6. 90% of 2016 Graduates were Employed one year after graduation
7. 94% of employed 2016 graduates were working in New Brunswick
8. 6 Campuses across New Brunswick
9. 85,000 + Alumni
Location & Campuses:
1. Fredericton (Main Campus)
4. Saint John,
5. St. Andrews,
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: $ 9,000 to $ 10,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Minimum score Overall 6.0 Bands No Less than 5.5.
- Offer letter processing time 3 - 4 weeks
- Conditional LOA Issue IELTS
- Require an official College / school transcript for process the application.
- Once they get LOA after that they have to pay $500 deposit to confirm the Seat.
- When we apply that time Seat available but by the time they evaluate and seat gets full then they inform us not processing and will not charge $100 fees.
- Health Insurance Payment Fee of $600.00 CAD need to deposit.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva