About Mount Saint Vincent University:
- The Mount is located just minutes from downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia and is recognized for its small class sizes and personalized approach to learning.
- Established by the Sisters of Charity in 1873, the Mount was one of the only institutions of higher education for women in Canada. At a time when women could not vote, the Mount provided an opportunity for women to learn and participate equally in society.
- Undergraduate programs in Arts, Science, Education, and a number of professional programs including Applied Human Nutrition, Business Administration, Child and Youth Study, Public Relations, and Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Master Degree in Applied Human Nutrition, Child and Youth Study, Education require 15 Year of Education and rest all Master degree require 16 years of Education.
- Average class size of 23 nationally recognized as being amongst the lowest in Canada
- 95% Graduate Placement Ratio
- 90% satisfaction with the quality of teaching (2013 survey of graduating students)
- 99% satisfaction with class size (2013 survey of graduating students)
- 94% satisfaction with the accessibility of professors (2013 survey of graduating students)
- Founded in 1873
- 4,000 students from 60 countries.
- 17% International students out of which 9% are Indian Students.
- More than 300 full and part-time faculty.
- More than 230 staff.
- More than 30,000 alumnae around the world.
- 40 acres of lush green space with modern and classical buildings.
Location & Campuses:
166 Bedford Highway, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3M 2J6
(20 mins drive from Halifax airport and 8 min from downtown Halifax, 2 hrs by air from New York & Toronto)
Application Fees: $ 40 CAD for Bachelor Degree and $ 50 CAD for Master Degree
Tuition Fees Range:
Bachelor Degree: $ 18,000 CAD to $ 19,000 CAD Approx.
Master Degree: $ 20,000 CAD to $ 22,000 CAD Approx.
For Bachelor: IELTS 6.5 Bands with no band less than 6.0.
For Master: IELTS 7.0 Bands with no band less than 6.5.
(If you are not meeting the English requirement still can apply to University Bridging Program (UBP) or Academic Foundation Program)
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva