About Mount Allison University:
• Mount Allison's origins go back to a boys' academy founded in June 1839 by a local Methodist merchant, Charles Frederick Allison. Mount Allison has been ranked Canada’s #1 undergraduate university by Maclean’s magazine more times than any other
• Maclean’s magazine 2019 - Ranked #1, 20 of the past 28 years
• Prepare for Law, Dentistry, And Medical Schools
• 40+ Programs, 5 Degrees
• 74% OF First-Year students received A Financial Entrance award in 2018
• 5 Minute Walk to Downtown Sackville
• Study Abroad & Exchange, 31 Programs, 20 Countries
• 25,000 Strong Alumni Network
• More Than 60% of our classes have 30 students or less
• Daily flights are available to Major Canadian and international cities Moncton’s (YQM) international airport is located less than a 30 minute drive from Sackville.
Location & Campuses: Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$50
Tuition Fees Range: $ 19,000 to $ 32,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands.
• Depending on the time of year you apply, we require a Grade 11 transcript & Grade 12 course list(or) mid-year Grade 12 transcript
• Mid-year Grade 12 transcripts are required for scholarship assessment
• Check your supplemental submission page in your application account to see what other documents may be required
• Once your application review is completed, you will be notified of the decision by e-mail and by letter.
• Once you are accepted, submit a $250 registration deposit to confirm your intent to attend Mount Allison.
• Transcripts must be forwarded directly to Mount Allison’s registrar’s office by the issuing institution. Please note that notarized English translations of required documents should be included if applicable.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva