About Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology (MITT):
• MITT provides secondary and post-secondary students with applied skills training for careers in Health Care and Human Services, Information and Business Technology, and Skilled Trades.
• Public Funded & Govt. College, Covered under SDS Program.
• MITT is dedicated to providing quality career focused, skills based, and technical education to secondary and post-secondary learners to enhance their role as productive and responsible members of society.
• The College is recognized as the preferred choice of individuals seeking technical career education in Manitoba.
• State-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
• Instructors with industrial expertise.
• Manitoba has one of the lowest tuition’s fees in Canada.
Location & Campuses: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$190 per application for Diploma/Certificate & Post-Graduate Program
Cyber Defense and Cloud Administration, Network and Computer Technology,and Software Developer Programs: CAD$300 per application/program.
Tuition Fees Range: $ 13,000 to $ 15,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS 6.0 Band not less than 5.5 Bands.
PG Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management & PG Human Resources Learning and Development require IELTS 6.5 Band not less than 5.5 Band.
PTE: Minimum score of 54 (For some program 58 require)
• Allow up to 6 weeks for processing.
• 2 Emergency Contact Detail (email id & mobile no of Mother & Father)
• Submit all Original color documents.
• Conditional offer letter will be available to student at English Language Institute.
• Pay seat deposit of $ 5,000 CAD by deadline (Non-Refundable except in case of study permit rejection)
• MITT will no longer require official hard copy documents to make and admission decision.
• Original documents will be required to be submitted for verification prior to the program start date.
• Applicants who do not currently meet English Language Proficiency requirements can apply for additional English language training at MITT's English Language Institute (ELI) and may be eligible for conditional admission to a post-secondary program once enrolled in the ELI. (Application Fees -$ 100 CAD & Tuition fees is approx. $ 3400 CAD and duration is 10 weeks)