About Matrix College:
• Matrix College is a licensed private career college offering specialized post-secondary level programs in Business, Technology and Engineering.
• The license enables Quebec students enrolled in AEC programs to avail financial assistance.
• Matrix College's mission is to deliver hands-on training that builds practical skills required to be job ready.
• Matrix College is committed to make sure that every student has a quality educational experience at an affordable price. All efforts focus on the success and satisfaction of our students.
• We back up our training with a 100% Student Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your training experience, you may re-take the same class for free.
• Ministry of Education approved programs, ensures greater assurance Licensed courses, official curriculum, Education Tax Credit, means money is saved.
Location & Campuses: 1980 Sherbrooke, St. West, Suite, Montreal, Quebec H3H 1E8,Canada
Application Fees: WAIVER
Tuition Fees Range:
$ 13,950 CAD for 1 Year Program
$ 25,890 CAD for 2 Year Program
(Note: Student need to pay 1 Year Tuition fees to obtain final LOA. Tuition fees are subject to change)
IELTS For Regular Track 6.0 overall, no less than 5.5.
For Intensive Track and Fast Track 6.0 overall, no less than 6.0 Or 6.5 overall, no less than 5.5.
• First or second class with minimum 55% in core subjects or overall subjects.
• 18 - 26 Years is preferred.
• Maximum 8 backlogs in four years of bachelor’s education.
Maximum 8 backlogs in Three years of bachelor’s education.
Maximum 4 backlogs in Two years of higher secondary education.
• Applicants may be accepted with maximum of two years. (Experience letter required if applicable) Applicant must demonstrate relevant employment experience with employee reference letter if the gap in studies is more than a year.
• Conditional Admission possible on the basis of Last Transcript.
• After the completion of their studies from “Matrix College, Montreal” the students will be eligible to apply for Open Post Graduate Work Permit.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva