About MacEwan University:
• MacEwan University offers student-focused instruction in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It's been a cornerstone of who we are for more than 40 years. And we are building on that reputation.
- 1,195 International Students
- Average first year class size 42
- 80+ Students from all over the world
- 83% of MacEwan Graduates are employed
- 10 % MacEwan graduates have moved on to Pursue Higher Studies
- Residence on Campus 865 suites available fully furnished
- 25 International partners in 18 countries
- Bachelor Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates program
- 150+ opportunities for Student research and work Experience
Location & Campuses: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$110
Tuition Fees Range: Bachelor Degree/Diploma - $ 23,000 to $ 25,000 CAD Approx.
Specialized Programs - $ 26,000 to $ 30,500 CAD Approx (Acupuncture, Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Engineering transfer, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing)
BACHELOR DEGREES, DIPLOMAS AND CERTIFICATES - IELTS Minimum overall band score of 6.5 and a minimum score of 5.5 in each component.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING - IELTS Minimum overall band score of 6.5 and a minimum score of 5.5 in Reading and Writing, 6.0 in Listening.
PSYCHIATRIC NURSING - IELTS Minimum overall band score of 6.5 and a minimum score of 5.5 in Reading and Writing, 6.0 in Listening and 7.0 in Speaking.
• All Documents must be notarized.
• All Original Colour Scan Documents required for apply in Grant MacEvan University.
• International Student Entrance Scholarship - Degree Programs.
• The number and value of scholarships will vary based on available funds.
• The high school scholarship grade ranges and amounts for this scholarship are:
- 95+% - $ 12,000
- 90 - 94.99% - $ 10,000
- 85 - 89.99% - $ 8,000
- 80 - 84.99% - $ 6,000