About Loyalist College:
• Public Funded & Govt. College, Covered under SDS Program.
• Founded in 1967, Safe, Friendly College, 50 Years Old College.
• Loyalist College proudly claims an impressive 97% from Loyalist graduates who would recommend the college to their peers.
• One of 24 Colleges of Applied Arts & technology in the Ontario College System.
Location & Campuses:
Belleville (Main Campus), Ontario, Canada
Mississauga (Satellite Campus), Ontario, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: $ 14,000 to $ 15,000 CAD Approx.
• Diploma (2 Years), Advance Diploma Programs (3 Years) & Certificate (1 Year): Minimum IELTS score 6.0 Bands not less than 6.0 bands (FOR UNDER SDS CATEGORY)
• Diploma (2 Years), Advance Diploma Programs (3 Years) & Certificate (1 Year): Minimum IELTS score 6.0 Bands not less than 5.5 Bands (FOR GENERAL CATEGORY)
• Post Graduate Diploma Programs PG (1 Year) & Fast Track: Minimum IELTS score 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 bands.
• Health/Nursing Degree Program: Minimum IELTS score 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 bands.
Distance from big City: 2 Hour & 30 Minutes Drive from Toronto
• Offer letter processing time 13-15 Working Days.
• 1st Year or 1st Semester Tuition fees must be paid before deadline mention in College offer letter.
• Notarized Documents required.
• If there is a gap between education and application to Loyalist College, the applicant is required to submit a curriculum vitae or resume along with their application package.
• Minimum 50 % and above (higher second class) is must, However, priority will be given to 60 % and above marks students.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva