About Lethbridge College:
• Public Funded & Govt. College and Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) approved.
• Campus that sits on 274 acres.
• Some 4,000 full-time students annually.
• 50 + diverse career programs.
• Program in Technology, business, engineering, environmental sciences, and health science.
• 85% of all Lethbridge college graduates are currently employed.
• Lethbridge enjoys more than 320 days of sunshine per year.
• Lethbridge is one of only a few cities its size in Canada with two post-secondary institutions.
• Agriculture is the main industry in southern Alberta and plays an important role in the city’s retail, wholesale, and service sectors.
• Lethbridge offers more than 70 parks, 140 kilometers of walking and running trails, playgrounds, and sports fields throughout the city.
Location & Campuses: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: $ 12,500 to $ 16,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.0 Bands with no band less than 6.0 Band.
• If you meet the admission requirements for your program of choice, you will receive an Offer of Admission. You will sign the offer letter and return it with a tuition deposit of $ 500 CAD. The tuition deposit is fully refundable in the event that you are not approved for a study permit.
• Offer letter processing minimum time 4 to 6 weeks.
• Documents must be clear without notarized and need to attach the Payment Authorization form.
• Online Application or Paper application both are acceptable.
• If accepted to the Program, will need to sign an offer letter and pay a $ 500 CAD Seat conformation.
• College will send an offer letter to Student’s Email ID only.
• English Language Centre
- The Pathway to English and Academic Culture (PEAC) allows you to English in a Languages Canada approved program while meeting most Lethbridge College Post-Secondary program language requirements.
- Admission with PEAC may come with a conditional offer of acceptance to a certificate, diploma, or degree program.
- The program is for the students who are not meeting the English language requirement of a specific program.
- The program will be of 3 semester Language program.
• Students who graduate from a full-time Lethbridge College program (degrees, applied degrees, diplomas, and some certificates) that is a minimum of 8 months long are eligible to apply for a post-graduation work permit.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva