About LaSalle College:
• LaSalle College was founded in 1959, Located in downtown Montreal, Quebec.
• In 1989, the College opened its first international campus in Casablanca, Morocco. Today, LCI Education has over 10,000 students across 23 campuses in twelve countries and offers a choice of more than 60 programs of study.
• Continuous interaction with students from over 75 countries.
• LaSalle College is proud to be a member and to be involved at the heart of the association of private colleges in Quebec.
• LaSalle College offers an edifying education in an inclusive environment that allows its students to obtain their desired diploma.
• Programs offered in French and English with the option to alternate some of your classes to a second language.
For Montreal - O19358462986
For Vancouver - O19283933672
Location & Campuses: (Montreal) 2000 Sainte-Catherine Street West Montreal (Quebec) ,Canada
For Montreal - CAD$50 + CAD$200 Confirmation Fees after Later of Acceptance
- CAD$200 through CIBC
For Vancouver - CAD$150
Tuition Fees Range:
$ 14,000 to $ 16,000 CAD Approx. for Montreal.
$ 20,000 to $ 25,000 CAD Approx. for Vancouver.
Montreal - For AEC and DEP Programs Overall 6.0 Band with no lessthan 5.5 bands in any two modules. For DEC programs Overall 6.0 Band with no less than 6.0bands. (For DEC Programs 6.5 In Writing Module Requires)
Vancouver - Overall 6.5 Band with no less than 5.5 in each module for Bachelor programs.
• Do the online Application via Agent Portal.
• Pay Application fees using a credit card.
• Email the documents
• If you meet the requirements, a certificate of acceptance (CAQ) for studies will be issued to you. The CAQ is generally valid for the duration of your program of study up to a maximum of 49 months.
• CAD$135 Charge for Airport pickup.
NOTE: The Immigration officer is always available at the International Department to help the International students in their post study options.