About LaSalle College:
• LaSalle College was founded in 1959, Located in downtown Montreal, Quebec.
• In 1989, the College opened its first international campus in Casablanca, Morocco. Today, LCI Education has over 10,000 students across 23 campuses in twelve countries and offers a choice of more than 60 programs of study.
• Continuous interaction with students from over 75 countries.
• LaSalle College is proud to be a member and to be involved at the heart of the association of private colleges in Quebec.
• LaSalle College offers an edifying education in an inclusive environment that allows its students to obtain their desired diploma.
• Programs offered in French and English with the option to alternate some of your classes to a second language.
For Montreal - O19358462986
For Vancouver - O19283933672
Location & Campuses: (Montreal) 2000 Sainte-Catherine Street West Montreal (Quebec) ,Canada
For Montreal - CAD$50 + CAD$200 Confirmation Fees after Later of Acceptance
- CAD$200 via Omnivox payment method, Go to Omnivox and select “Pay your statement of account”
For Vancouver - CAD$150
Tuition Fees Range:
$ 14,000 to $ 16,000 CAD Approx. for Montreal.
$ 20,000 to $ 25,000 CAD Approx. for Vancouver.
Montreal - Overall 6.0 Band with no less than 6.0 bands in all (For DEC Programs 6.5 In Writing Module Requires)
Vancouver - Overall 6.5 Band with no less than 5.5 in each module for Bachelor programs.
• Do the online Application via Agent Portal.
• Pay Application fees using a credit card.
• Email the documents
• If you meet the requirements, a certificate of acceptance (CAQ) for studies will be issued to you. The CAQ is generally valid for the duration of your program of study up to a maximum of 49 months.
• CAD$135 Charge for Airport pickup.
NOTE: The Immigration officer is always available at the International Department to help the International students in their post study options.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva