About Langara College:
Langara College is a public Funded college in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, which serves approximately 22,000 students annually through its university, career, and continuing studies programs. The college takes its name from the neighborhood in which it is situated, which was named after Spanish Admiral Juan de Lángara.
Location & Campuses: 100 W 49th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 2Z6, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$155
Tuition Fees Range: $ 13,000 to $ 16,000 CAD Approx.
Overall 6.5 bands no band less than 5.5 for Diploma, University Studies, Associate Arts and Science Degree Programs.
Overall 6.5 bands no band less than 6.0 for Post Graduate Diploma and Bachelor Degree.
• Fresher with good academics (Close to 60% and above) will have good chance to get admit + Visa
• Gap in studies cannot be more than 1 years for UG and not more than 4 years for Graduates (do not submit fake experience certificate)
• Backlogs in core subjects and number of backlogs in same subject are being viewed with attention.Maximum number of 10 backlogs will be accepted.
• Minimum 50% and above (higher second class) is must.
• Core subject grads should be minimum 50% and above including Math & English
• For Medical students, marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 50% or above.
• For Non-Medical students, marks in Math, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 50% or above.
• For Commerce students, marks in Accounting, Statistics, Business & Economics should be close to 50%or above.
• Clear and Visible Colour Scan documents required. (Without notary stamp and) All border covered.
• Backlog Certificate is Mandatory (If student has no backlog, No Backlog certificate Require from the College). Provisional Degree certificate must be issued by the University Only.
• Admission processing time 8 to 10 days except Supply chain Management and Health, Safety, and Environmental Compliance processing time 12-15 Days.
• Maximum Gap accepted.
• Initial payment in 10 days after LOA received
• Student will Received Conditional offer with Student ID & Online Portal login Inform.
• Students are required to pay $ 6000 for Final Acceptance.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva