ABOUT LAMBTON COLLEGE:
· Lambton College has been servicing Canadian and international students for over 50 years and has truly evolved from a public not-for-profit (Government funded)college to a global post-secondary & post-graduate education provider.
· Lambton College is rated #1 research college in the Province of Ontario.
Location & Campuses: 1457 London Road, Sarnia, Ontario (3.5 hrs. drive from Toronto)
1) Sarnia Campus
2) Toronto Campus
3) Mississauga Campus
Application Fees: Waiver for Kanan International Pvt. Ltd.
Tuition Fees Range: CAD$14,000 to 16,000
Graduate Certificate Programs - IELTS 6.5 overall with no individual bands less than 6.0
Diploma Programs - IELTS 6.0 overall with no individual bands less than 6.0
Maximum 6 backlogs in 4 years of study, 4 backlogs in 3 years of study.
Applicants with a study gap greater than 1 year are required to submit activity or relevant employment experience. Applicants with a study gap greater than 5 years will not be considered.
· Minimum 55% and above (higher second class) is must, However priority will be given to 60% and above marks students
· Core subject grads should be minimum 60% and above including Math & English.
· For Medical students,marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 60% or above.
· For Non-Medical students, marks in Math, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 60% or above.
· For Commerce students, marks in Accounting, Statistics, Business &Economics should be close to 60% or above.
Distance from big City: (3.5 hrs. drive from Toronto) Sarnia
International Student Services:
AIRPPORT PICK-UP & ACCOMMODATION
Knowing that traveling to a new country can be a difficult process, Lambton College strives to provide a smooth and comfortable package of arrival services for our new international students.
The International Student Office ensures that International Students are greeted at the Sarnia and Toronto Airport by either their host home stay families or by a representative from the International Office.
· Free Airport Pick-up (Toronto Campus & Mississauga Campus)
· Free Temporary Accommodation (2 – 5 nights)
We will provide latest information on these services after you receive your visa approved from CHC.
For more details on services to be provided to international students please click below