About Kwantlen Polytechnic University:
• Established by the government of British Columbia in 1981, Kwantlen, now Kwantlen Polytechnic University, has five campuses located in the Metro Vancouver region of British Columbia. KPU offers bachelor's degrees,associate degrees, diplomas, certificates and citations in more than 120 programs. Almost 20,000 students annually attend courses at KPU campuses in Surrey, Richmond, Langley, Clover dale, and Civic Plaza.
• Kwantlen Polytechnic University currently offers a range of credentials, many of which are completely unique, to successfully meet the evolving needs of regional and global employment markets. Students have the opportunity to bridge certificate and diploma credentials into bachelor's degrees, creating the option of academic and professional enhancement of applied and technical programs.
• Credentials Offered at KPU
KPU offers 120+ unique programs at the preparatory, undergraduate, and graduate levels. Depending on the program of study, students can graduate with a: Certificate, Diploma, Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Post Baccalaureate Diploma, Graduate Diploma.
Location & Campuses:
Kwantlen Polytechnic University have five campuses
Surrey (Main Campus), Richmond, Langley, Clover dale, and Civic Plaza
Application Fees: CAD$120
Tuition Fees Range: $ 18,000 to $ 22,000 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands in each for UG and PG
• Applicant must be at least 19 years old to be eligible for admissions in KPU
• Official transcripts are mandatory to send to KPU for admission procedure,however, scanned copies of official transcripts can be accepted during the application process to post-baccalaureate diploma/open intake undergraduate programs.
• Students who submit scanned copies of official transcripts will then be considered for conditional admission to KPU, and the deadline to provide official transcripts will be extended to Orientation day.
• 5 years gap accepted for PG courses.
• 2 years gap accepted for UG courses.
• Scan documents must be in colour and in PDF format.
Open intake programs admit students at every intake cycle (Fall, Spring, and Summer) and there isn't a set limit of students per intake. Applications from international applicants are accepted until:
- All available seats for international students for that intake have been filled, or
- The application deadline has passed
- Admission is granted on a first-come-first-served basis (with exceptions) to students who meet the admission requirements, so applicants are encouraged to apply and submit supporting documents as soon as possible.
- To accept an offer of admission to an open intake program, the applicant must pay a $ 2000 confirmation deposit.