About King's University College:
• King's received an A+ rating for class size, and an A rating in Overall Student Satisfaction, Quality of Teaching, Campus Atmosphere, Libraries, and Athletics on the Globe and Mail 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 Canadian University Reports.
• Study at world famous University of Western Ontario
• Western ranked among Top-10 comprehensive universities in Canada
• Ranked in Top-5 for business studies in Canada
• One of oldest and largest universities in Canada
• King’s offering undergraduate business programs in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Global Commerce and Economics
• Programs also available in Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Social Justice & Peace Studies
• Very liberal with scholarships, with minimum entrance level scholarships of $10,000 CAD and maximum of $16,000 CAD
• Western Has Been Ranked #1 For the Best Student Experience in Canada Repeatedly
• 54 Average Class Size of First Year Courses
• 12% + Percentage of Students Involved in International Education
• 3500+ Students at Kings
• 24:1 Student to Faculty Ratio
• 15-18 Hours Average Amount of Lecture Hours Per Week
DLI: O18713250142 // O19376872842
Location & Campuses: 266 Epworth Avenue, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 2M3
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees Range: $ 28,000 to $ 37,000 CAD Approx. On-Campus Residence - $ 11,000 CAD per year (including a meal plan)
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands.
• Average processing time is 3 to 4 weeks.
• Resume And statement of Purpose (Not Mandatory)
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva