About International College of Manitoba:
• Offers a 3-Semester Pathway to an Undergraduate Degree at the University of Manitoba, one of the top ranked Canadian Universities, best known for its Research programs.
• The University Transfer Programs (UTP II) offered by ICM are equivalent to the first year of University’s Bachelor Degree.
• ICM offers an opportunity to earn a Degree from one of the best Canadian Universities.
• Smaller Class Sizes.
• Provides an opportunity to study with the students from over 60 different countries.
• The issued Letter of Acceptance is a combined Letter of Acceptance (First paragraph is for ICM and the second Paragraph is for UoM)
• The Visa File to be submitted for ICM will have the similar Checklist as that of University Checklist.
Location & Campuses:
508 University Centre University of Manitoba Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees Range: $ 16,490 CAD Per Annum (3 Semesters) (Approximately)
IELTS Requirements: Overall 6.0 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands.
• Applications are to be submitted online by uploading the documents.Conditional applications are possible on the basis of the student’s Passport,10th and 11th mark sheets/transcripts as well as IELTS Test Date Booking Confirmation Letter.Application Processing Time – 1 to 2 Weeks (maximum). Only strong Undergraduate profiles are accepted.
• 1st Year of the 4-Year Bachelor Degree at UOM can be pursued at ICM
• 12th Science students should have an overall aggregate of 75% in 12th, with no less than 70% in the core subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Maths/Biology). If the student does not have Maths in 12th, the College provides the First Year Maths Class (Students of 12th Biology Group receive the LOA of Faculty of Communication Arts and Technology).
• 12th Arts/Humanities and 12th Commerce students need to have a minimum aggregate of 60% overall,with a score of 60+ in the 3 Core Subjects.
• The Engineering programs at UOM are amongst one of the most popular programs for the Engineering students.