About Institute Superior D'Informatique:
• ISI is a Private Licensed Institution under MEES (Ministry of Education and Higher Education of Quebec) since 1997
• ISI specializes in technical programs related to information technology only.
• Campus is equipped with state of the art equipment and software as well as multiple learning resources.
• Graduates enjoy up to 90% placement rate in Information and Communication Sector, i.e. ICT of Montreal. Montreal ranks 3rd in North America in IT employment with 5250 IT Companies and $11.6bn GDP.
• It takes 3-4 business days for Pre-Admission letter & Final Offer letter if meeting all admissions criteria.
• Initial Payment For Students outside of Canada , Student will receive Pre-admission letter (Conditional Offer letter) with NO Charge. Student must pay 1st Year Tuition Fees $ 14,601.00 to
reserve spot and receive Final Offer letter & Fees Receipt.
Location & Campuses:
255 Boul Cremazie East, Suite 100 Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2M 1M2
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees Range: $ 14,000 to $ 15,000 CAD Approx.
Overall 6.0 bands and above with not less than 5.5 band in one module for Diploma programs.
Overall 6.0 bands and above with not less than 6.0 band in all modules or overall 6.5 bands and above with not less than 5.5 bands in one module For Post-Graduate and Fast Track Programs.
• Student must deposit CAD $ 14,601 to College to reserve spot and will receive Final Letter of acceptance & Fees Receipt for CAQ and Study permit.
• First or second class with minimum 55% Overall (Previous Education)
• Applicants may be accepted with maximum of one year. Applicants with a study gap exceeding 5 years will not be considered.
• Admissions are competitive and meeting the minimum Requirements and obtaining pre-admission does not
guarantee the acceptance if student does not paid the tuition fee.