About Herzing College:
• Herzing College is accredited to Quebec Ministry of Education in addition to other provincial, legal and financial accreditation bodies.
• Offers current and future knowledge and skills employers look for in College Graduates.
• College strongly believes in giving individual attention to the students through its 18:1 student-to-professor classroom ratio.
• Integrated classrooms allow the Canadian and International students learn, collaborate and study together.
• International students are assisted by knowledgeable and accessible advisers with any of their questions, concerns or needs Campus is located near mass transit options and offers free parking nearby.
• Herzing College - Montreal was founded in 1968.
• Offers concrete programs in the field of technology, design,healthcare and business.
Location & Campuses: 1616 René-Lévesque Blvd West, Montreal, Quebec H3C 1P8, Canada
Application Fees: CAD$275
Tuition Fees Range: $ 17,500 to $ 25,400 CAD Approx.
IELTS Requirements: Minimum 6.5 bands overall, no less than 6.0 bands in each module.
• A wide range of accommodation options are available near the campus for which the Herzing College staff assists the students with providing the accommodation for FREE.
• The Study Permit from Citizen and Immigration Canada can be issued only after a student obtains the CAQ from Immigration Quebec.
• NO MATHS SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT FOR ANY PROGRAM, 50% OR MORE REQUIRED IN PREVIOUS STUDIES.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva