About Georgian College:
• Campus Spread over across 200 Acres area.
• Excellent Full Time Diploma Programs, Many with Co-op and Apprenticeship opportunity.
• Georgian is the 3rd largest co-op college in Canada and continue to grow.
• Student can work for companies like these!
1. Sun Life Insurance Company,
2. Prodomax Industrial Automation Intl,
4. Statistics Canada (Federal Government),
5. Bank of Montreal,
6. Royal Bank of Canada,
7. Canadian Pacific Hotel,
8. IBM and many more...
• Educational Documents should be attested / True Copies Stamped must.
• PASS Class Student’s Application will NOT be accepted.
• For Graduate Certificate / PG Program Resume should be outlining Work/Volunteer/Internship experiences and SOP should be stating Reason for Applying.
• Student should not have Gap between Education & Work Experience more than 5 Years.
Location & Campuses:
1. Barrie, Ontario
2. Orillia Campus, Ontario
3. Owen Sound Campus, Ontario
4. Orangeville, Ontario
5. South Georgian Bay, Collingwood, Ontario
Application Fees: CAD$100
Tuition Fees Range: $ 14,000 to $ 19,000 CAD Approx.
All tuition fees include health insurance, ID card, activity fees, education technology, co-op fees.
Diploma approximately $ 13,500 to $ 14,500 CAD
Graduate certificate approximately $ 16,500 to $ 20,000 CAD
Minimum IELTS score Overall 6.0 Bands not less than 6.0 Bands For Diploma (2 Yrs) and Advance Diploma Program (3 Years).
Minimum IELTS score Overall 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 in each Module For Bachelors Degree and Post Graduate Certificate (PG), For Pharmacy Technician Student need to acquire overall 6.5 Bands not less than 6.0 and Bachelor of Science in Nursing Student need to acquire overall 7.0 Bands no Band Less than 6.0.
• In order to secure a seat in the program, applicants are now required to pay a minimum $ 2500 CAD tuition deposit within three weeks from the date of the original Pre-Admission letter before the official Letter of Acceptance is issued.
• We do not accept cumulative academic gap of more than 2 years for Diploma and 5 years for Graduate Certificate Programs.
• We do not accept more than 8 backlogs (including attempts) if the student has completed 4 years of degree, 4 backlogs if it is 3 years and 4 for 2 years of education.
• We do not accept NIOS/open school or distance learning education.
• Application processing time is between 4-6 weeks.
• A minimum average of 50% in all subjects combined in 10th and 12th (and Degree if you are applying for Post graduate programs)
• A minimum of 55% marks in English in 10th and 12th.
• A minimum of 55% in core subjects depending on the program you are applying for.
• Conditional offer on IELTS will not possible, so an official copy of IELTS would be required with the application. Internet scores are not accepted.
• Conditional admissions is possible on academics. Do not forget to upload grade 11th mark sheet and predicted scores for students who are currently in grade 12th. For graduate certificate programs please provide all mark sheet/transcripts until the previous semester.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva