About George Brown College (GBC):
• Public Funded & Govt. College and also covered under SDS Program.
• Public, fully accredited college of applied arts and technology with three full campuses in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Like many other colleges in Ontario, GBC was founded in 1967 by the government of Ontario.
• Balancing work, home and education is easy at George Brown with full-time,part-time and continuing education programs to suit your availability and allowing you to work towards a diploma, degree or certificate. With over 140 full-time programs and 1,600 continuing education courses, you have an extensive range of options at the college.
• George Brown offers a wide variety of programs in art and design, business,community services, early childhood education, construction and engineering technologies, health sciences, hospitality and culinary arts, preparatory studies, as well as specialized programs and services for recent immigrants and international students.
• The college offers 65 diploma programs, as well as six degree programs, one in conjunction with Ryerson University. An additional 47 certificate programs and 30 post-graduate programs round out the college's full-time offering.
• There are 1,600 continuing education courses available. Currently, there are about 25,800 full-time students, including 3,500 international students, as well as over 60,000 part-time and continuing education students.
• George Brown is also the largest distance education college in Canada, with 12,000 students studying in over 30 countries. The most popular distance education program offered by the college is its award-winning  Electronics Technician distance education program, developed by Dr. Colin Simpson.
• George Brown College has 5 libraries.
Location & Campuses: Center of Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Application Fees: CAD$95
Tuition Fees Range: $ 13,000 to $ 18,000 CAD Approx.
DIPLOMA (2 Years), Advanced Diploma Program (3 Years) &Certificate: Minimum IELTS score required overall 6.0 band and no less than 5.5 in any module
Bachelor’s Degree (4 Years), Fast Track and Post Graduate Diploma Program(P.G): Minimum IELTS score required overall 6.5 band and no less than 6.0.
• Documents which are not attested / notarized
• Use of Representation from not signed by the student but it should be filled with complete information.
• For India, We can accept aggregate/ consolidated transcripts for Post Graduate programs.
• For India, we can issue a conditional offer on predicted 12th results, but emphasizing that an unconditional offer cannot be issued until minimum program requirements are met.
• Duolingo will be accepted.
• No conditional offer based on missing/pending IELTS or English proficiency result.7. No Conditional for PG programs based on Bachelor predicted scores.
• Offer letter processing time 6 - 8 weeks
• We accept no more than 6 backlogs in a 3 - Year Degree. We accept no more than 8 backlogs in a 4 - Year Degree. We accept no accept study gaps of more than 5 years.