About Fleming College:
- Main campus occupies 80 hectares of green space.
- Located in the heart of the Kawart has on the western edge of the City of Peterborough and just two minutes off of Highway 115, Fleming’s Sutherland.
- Fleming College has campus locations in Peterborough, Lindsay,Cobourg and Haliburton.
- The college has been a leader in environmental education for more than 35 years.
- Campus is the college’s largest campus with approximately 4,380 full-time students.
- 200 acres of park-like green space, the campus features state of-the-art learning and teaching facilities and six on campus student residence buildings.
- Sutherland Campus and houses a triple gymnasium, aquatic facilities and the latest in fitness equipment.
Location & Campuses: Peterborough, Ontario
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees Range: $ 13,000 to $ 16,000 CAD Approx.
- Diploma & Advance Diploma Programs for 10+2 or 10+3 education pattern minimum IELTS overall score 6.0 Bands not less than 6.0 bands.
- PG, Graduate Certificate and Fast Track Programs for 10+2+3 or more education pattern minimum IELTS overall score 6.5 bands not less than 6.0 bands.
Conditional Offer Criteria:
- For Conditional offer on Provisional degree/last semester transcript Students must poses 75 - 90 percentage in Bachelor's/Diploma.
- For Conditional offer on 12th Grade official marks card only for students with 70 - 80 score in core subject & overall.
- Conditional Offer on IELTS will be issued as usual on IELTS registration copy.
- Offer letter issue process time 4-5 weeks (Working Days)
- Tuition fees of 1 Year must be paid within 30 days of offer issued date.
- As per new SDS rule applicant has to pay 1st year tuition fees as mention in the College offer letter.
- Gap in studies cannot be more than 2 years (do not submit fraud experience certificate) for Undergraduates and not more than 5 years for graduates.
- Core subject grads should be minimum 50 % and above.
International Students Services:
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva