About Fanshawe College:
- Public Funded & Govt. College and also covered under SDS Program.
- Fanshawe is located in London City which is “Beautiful & Safe Multicultural Community”.
- Fanshawe College is the number one choice for thousands of students each year.
- Fanshawe College has been providing real world career training for more than 40 years as a full-services Government of Ontario community college.
- 40 Co-op (Internship) Programs available, Over 2,500 apprentices.
- Excellent services for students with physical or learning needs.
- 22,000 full-time students and 26,000 part-time students annually in Fanshawe College.
- 116 full-time programs, including graduate and degree programs.
- 3,500 international students from more than 50 countries.
- 160,000 alumni living and working around the world.
- A full range of lifelong learning opportunities through Continuing Education and corporate training services.
- Approximately 88% of Fanshawe graduates are finding jobs shortly after graduation.
Location & Campuses:
1. London, Ontario
2. Simcoe Campus, Ontario
3. St. Thoma Campus, Ontario
4. Tillsonburg Campus, Ontario
5. Woodstock Campus, Ontario
Application Fees: Waiver (No Application fees)
Tuition Fees Range: $ 12,500 to $ 15,000 CAD Approx.
For Diploma / Advanced Diploma minimum IELTS Score 6.0 Bands No Band Less than 6.0 in each Sections.
For Degree / Post Graduate Program minimum IELTS score 6.5 Bands No Band Less than 6.0 in each Sections.
- Fresher with good academics (Close to 60% and above) will have good chance to get admit + Visa.
- Gap in studies cannot be more than 1 years for UG and not more than 4 years for Graduates.
- Backlogs in core subjects and number of backlogs in same subject are being viewed with attention. Maximum number of 8 backlogs will be accepted. (For 12 + 4 years Bachelor Degree max. 6 backlogs & for 12+3 years Bachelor Degree max. 4 backlogs accepted)
- Minimum 50% and above (higher second class) is must,However priority will be given to 60% and above marks students.
- In case of more than 8 backlogs there should be 60% in last 2 semester and no backlogs.
- Core subject grads should be minimum 60% and above including Math & English.
• For Medical students, marks in Biology, Physics &Chemistry should be close to 60 % or above.
• For Non-Medical students, marks in Math, Physics &Chemistry should be close to 60 % or above.
• For Commerce students, marks in Accounting, Statistics,Business & Economics should be close to 60 % or above.
- Offer Letter processing times 3-4 Weeks.
- We would not be able to accept the application if the backlogs in graduation are more than the acceptable number i.e. 2 per year.
- We would not be able to accept the application as the student has an academic gap of more than 5 years.
- PTE scores are no longer accepted as proof of English language proficiency for September 2018.
Conditional Offer Letter:
Conditional offers will be issued only for a pending last semester mark sheet(s) (and/or degree) or a Grade 12th mark sheet. Applications uploaded without the IELTS TRF score card will be REJECTED and not reconsidered.
International Student Services:
1. Arrival Guide:
- Please arrange to arrive in London, Canada (Airport Code YXU) before start date of College.
- You must live in London Canada while you are a student at Fanshawe College. If your program is being run in St Thomas campus, you must stay in St Thomas, Ontario. You can not live in Toronto or any of its suburbs such as Brampton,Mississauga, or Markham as it is not possible to commute on a daily basis especially during winters.
- Services for international students arriving in London, Ontario.
• Free pick up from Toronto Airport
• Free pick up from London Airport, Bus Terminals and Railway station
• Free stay for up to three nights to help you settle in
Fanshawe provides a temporary accommodation facility to students free-of-cost for up to Two days. This is booked along with your free Airport Pick up.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva