About Durham College:
Location & Campuses: 2000 Simcoe St. N. Oshawa, ON, Canada L1H 7K4
Application Fees: Waiver
Tuition Fees Range: $ 13,000 to $ 15,000 CAD Approx.
Post-Secondary programs : IELTS Overall 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 (Diploma, Advanced Diploma & Certificate)
Fast-track and PG Programs : IELTS Overall 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
Practical Nursing : IELTS Overall 7.0 with no band less than 6.5
Bachelor’s Degree : IELTS Overall 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
• Students need to accept offer letter by login Durham online portal. It is mandatory to accept offer letter before making payment, and payment must be done before the deadline mentioned in the offer letter. Once student receive offer letter they should first accept their offer letter by login to online portal and later they can pay fees anytime before the deadline mentioned in offer letter. Failure to fulfill one of these condition may lose their seat in the program.
• Online application process. Student received offer letter in his Durham portal.
• HSC or 10 + 3 Diploma holders are eligible to apply for post-secondary / degree programs and application in Pg / fast-track program require bachelors / master degree with higher second class.
• Applicants with minimum 55 % and above can apply to any suitable program with max. 8 backlogs for 4 Year Degree & Max. 4 backlogs for 3 Year.
• Notarized documents are required with signed application form to lodge application.
• Must indicate that if student will apply under SPP or not.
• LOA can be received in 4 to 6 Working days if complete application has been sent.
• Tuition fees must be paid before deadline mention in College offer letter. As per new SPP rules applicant has to pay first semester tuition fees.
Mr. Rakesh Sachdeva